Recent content by udhata

1. Bring Back The Grepolis Player's Council

signed thumbs up
  2. Why We Lost

just a question if those were in alex WW city would it help saving the colossus WW ? Screenshot
  3. Why We Lost

just thought to say few words, as dave shared this "discussion" i couldnt help it. i am kinda flattered to see our little family noted somewhere and tbh - it is only dragons and us who are really aware of the scale of our fight. we started 4 months after world opened and forced to fight 3...
  4. New World? Discuss.

hm... skills......... skill is to be able to manage a team, to make wood engravings, may be to do some art works at one point, this is a game mate - if u need any skills this is to click ur mouse faster may be, or to learn how to make money so u can spend them in the way u want. Honestly the...
  5. New World? Discuss.

Originally Posted by Batalo View Post U cant agree how many players from my side waiting conquest world, fast speed.. thats no fun joining a world when everyone is way lot bigger / was there a month after its openning and if u r without the group of people u like playing with it's...
  6. Congratulations Lindos!

LOL i was after specific manner of playing this game, nothing to do with anyone concrete; there are a lot of examples that can be given, including FE and you... and even me - it all depends from where you will look at it. If this is insulting you then seems you have never looked at your...
  7. Congratulations Lindos!

frankly ... there were and obviously there still are so many fence sitting hens in lindos that i get disgusted from all these peace lovers who in the sake of their own survival/or lets simply name it - Comfort/ can forget what honor and loyalty is.
  8. Congratulations Lindos!

"abusing VM mode"..... ; i can tell you dear PellaKira what is abusing - a 40 players alliance which has in total less BPs than this single player you talk about to be able to get a crown. This is abusing. Abusing is to fight enemies who only know to stack their cities and run fests. Let...
  9. Naji Premade - Updated

Against would be fun and sounds really tempting to me; game is boring with no worth opponents. so cyber - against naji u can count me in if u like :P
  10. Open Letter to Lindos

Dear Cyaphas deep inside i know i am making a mistake to get involved in these forums because of single reason - have my own point of view - as everyone - i have my own truth and reasons of doing/ saying things. Frst i would like to apologize - ur posts are very long and to be honest i cant...
  11. The Reactions

come on ppl leave those ugly things and have fun - here's how imagine the so called ""reactions""
  12. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

i suggest u retrain from such comments
  13. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

even better :) :D
  14. Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

heheh - i lived enough to hear some kind of nice words for Arrogance. i now believe in fair play, god, aliens, freedom and coffee :)