Recent content by Undertakerexpress

1. Undertakerexpress

Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

JD why are you guys on here talking? Aren't you supposed to be sending 50 biremes to all your revolts?
  2. Undertakerexpress

The Story of Asine

No just trying to add some positivity to the salt mines known as the externals. Have a nice day everyone and good luck in the world too all.
  3. Undertakerexpress

The Story of Asine

Hello everyone. :)
  4. Undertakerexpress

"Centre your city on the map after switching cities" off, mobile

Can't tell you how many times I've done this. Maybe a million.
  5. Undertakerexpress

Update to Version 2.220 Discussion Thread

Nice work Inoo. @Hydna don't listen to the haters you're doing an excellent job as a mod. I love the community events on the externals it really brings a lot of needed activity to the externals.
  6. Undertakerexpress

"Centre your city on the map after switching cities" off, mobile

I support this idea. A simple fix to make the app more playable.
  7. Undertakerexpress

Bring Back The Grepolis Player's Council

I support this as well.
  8. Undertakerexpress

The game is gone

Hello Inno did you forget to pay the bill this month?
  9. Undertakerexpress

Maxi kicked

I don't care the reason. If you had such a problem with her then you address it. I was in the council room as plenty of ships and Ubi memebers were ready and willing to drop out and fight you guys after your continued complaints about us. And you know who stopped us from doing that? Maxi that's...
  10. Undertakerexpress

The Kelendris Times Issue I

Loved the newspaper and look forward to the next. My guess for the hero is Zuretha.
  11. Undertakerexpress

Top 12 Top 12

And what exactly are your sources for that? You guys come in posting half truths and tall tales with no credibility. Considering that wib is up against several alliances and still here speaks volumes to their overall team. I think they've done well on this world considering it's their first Dom...
  12. Undertakerexpress

Pre-Domination Newspaper/Interviews

Nice one love seeing everyone's answers. Good luck to everyone playing in the world.
  13. Undertakerexpress

Hello

Hey how have you been? Long time no see. Hope that you are doing well.
  14. Undertakerexpress

Hello

Hello en117 how are you doing? :) I made this thread to say hi to everyone and hopefully have one thread on here that doesn't end in constant bickering. If you have something negative to say take it to the trash talk thread please.