Recent content by UniversityOfMichigan

1. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

dadofwildthang in this post you stated "be interesting to Know what Profile Picture UoM had..did he look like a mad bomber?" Since labeling and now profiling is your area of expertise, how does a "mad bomber" look like? Is it ethical to profile and judge people based on how they look? Answer is...
  2. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

His profle stated: "UniversityOfMichigan irritates me. He looks like some creep hanging around my kids school. His picture was photo-shopped they took out the jail bars. Clear as day - convicted pedophile ("creep hanging around my kids school", "took out the jail bars"). Jail bars imply jail...
  3. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

You involved the moderators right now. Was all your decision. I have all the evidence, so lets get the ball rolling. I will provide the mods all the unethical MoM emails, even the recent ones. Once contacted by the mods, I will mass mail my alliance and instruct them to do the same. Aggrivator...
  4. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

This is the pedophile profile comment - print screen. I have the full file in *.pnp format - an error message was displayed that the image is too large, can't be uploaded, so I cropped the image and changed it to a jpg format
  5. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

To the mod who will be responsible sorting this mess out: I have the real life threats email. I have the print screen shot of when I was made a pedophile. I have the print screen of offensive city names I will forward you all the unethical emails received by Masters of Mayhem players. I will...
  6. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

You represented MoM in this thread. And we all saw your comments. I'm also happy you involved the mods, lets them see all the unethical posts made by you and your alliance members in this thread. Thank you.
  7. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

Aggrivator stated here "he made the real life threats on New Years Eve, while he was drunk". Now remember, not my claim, this is your own alliance member validating my claim, here in this thread. What other proof do you need? Do you have any common sense? Yet, more attacks on me from you. Last...
  8. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

You can find your evidence right here in this thread. For the record, even your players confirmed here the evidence. All you have to do is read - nothing more, nothing less. But we all know this has nothing to do with the evidence, don't we? You know it, I know it, we all know it. As a founder...
  9. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

Well, maybe you should stop labeling people and start condemning the unethical behavior of your players. Did you answer my question in regards to one comment, just one comment you condemn from your players? No. No answer, again - but of course this "no answer" policy did not stop you from...
  10. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

Please don't embarrass yourself, this is a public forum. This thread was created by others (to be clear, WAS NOT CREATED BY ME), and others launched personal attacks on my character on this very external forum without me even knowing for weeks (to be clear, THEY CREATED THE THREAD AND THEY...
  11. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

Yes, we finally agree on something. These comments are PUBLIC, for all to see - keep this in mind when making a BOLD statement.
  12. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

Really? Selecues, Aggrivator and now you dadofwildthang, the founder of Masters of Mayhem. Great trio. This thread was NOT created by me, and I did NOT START any personal attacks on anyone in this thread. Now explain me where exactly does this fit in your "Passive-Aggressive Narcissist"...
  13. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

Maybe you as a mature person, should be a mentor to this teenager and guide him - because this has to stop. There is nothing normal about his behavior. Attacking someone on an external forum is a bit much by any standards. Do you agree? What exactly do you want to me to do, him attacking me here...
  14. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

Sorry, please accept my apologies - I completely forgot that you guys do not apologize for any unethical behavior, you guys repeat the same unethical behavior, but expect different results. Again, I'm mature enough to acknowledge I forgot the standard operating procedure followed by you and...
  15. UniversityOfMichigan

This requires a mention

I forgave him more then once and you know it. The same thing that happened in this thread, happened in the past already once, do you agree? But this time he took it a step further, beside the offensive city names, he decided to attack my character on this public forum. He's young, but how many...