Recent content by Van Helsing

1. Van Helsing

Top 12 Top 12

I guess nobodies doing a top whatever because the alliances are changing constantly lol Smart money could be on Omega and Alpha who did what Bloods did sometime ago and set up away from trouble, get all their BP from stacking their 44 cities. Both teams have a score of 21million so could easily...
  2. Van Helsing

Top 12 Top 12

top 12 lol. 5 + 8 = 13 ? i think? and whats an estetic? sorry but couldnt let it ride lol
  3. Van Helsing

Valid Islands

If you have not worked out how the dom circle works by now (and even after BT explains ...again!) I feel for you. You all have an equal chance to start at the centre so dont moan if you dont - doh!
  4. Van Helsing

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

I have played with bloods a couple of times (I have played with many teams over the years lol). And, I must say that I have never had a problem with Ruthie or Batman (although Batman has been taking a backseat lately). Ruthie has always been fair with me and I dont have a bad word for her. In my...
  5. Van Helsing

Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Well what a stalemate! Good newspaper Mel as usual and its been interesting to see both sides of the argument. I have been alseep for most of the server in defensive mode due to busy RL (A bigger Turtle than you Mel). For me I am sure Anglodude was hacked (from what we have seen from the Mods)...
  6. Van Helsing

Pre-World Elis Discussion Thread

It will be ready soon - or maybe tomorrow or next week
  7. Van Helsing

Attack of the Hydra Feedback Thread

I killed the Hydra once and then forgot all about it - :D
  8. Van Helsing

Update to version 2.242 discussion thread

A question - Great Arming token - does it work on troops already queued please?
  9. Van Helsing

Newspaper MeI's Journey & Stories of Pseira.

well done Mel - always good to read your lonnnnnnnng novels (only joking)
  10. Van Helsing

Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

No gk - remember your Conan Doyle........... “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?”
  11. Van Helsing

Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Mel - you are not Millwall football club - cuz thats their motto....lol
  12. Van Helsing

Apply the principle of Occam's Razor........and you have your answer.