Recent content by Velcr0n

1. Velcr0n

Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

they couldnt handle a war with TGC? wow now thats something I wanted to read. :cool:
  2. Velcr0n

The sound of silence

I love the "limited" recruitment profile they have mate.It's just awesome.They loose one city they recruit 5 members.That's interesting.Now joining Warlords is the best way to commit suicide I guess.:cool:
  3. Velcr0n

The sound of silence

And AE is the winner!!!.You won an invitation back to byllis.(not with WLs though) :P
  4. Velcr0n

The sound of silence

I wanted to ruin this strange tranquillity so I'm glad that I partly managed to do so. And yeah this title is a paradox but I guess it suits the situation . :D
  5. Velcr0n

Byllis - Wars

Yeah you are :cool:
  6. Velcr0n

The sound of silence

Byllis Forum Muted?? Hey guys just wanted to see a sign of activity in Byllis' externals because although the world just got out of its boring state, no one comments on the recent wars,drama bla bla bla. Warlords have lost lots of cities, Part of them merged with Unknown (who changed their...
  7. Velcr0n

Byllis - Wars

Too many fights and lots of mess.
  8. Velcr0n

Team 300

Too quiet for my taste.:Pro:
  9. Velcr0n

Pnp MRA and Noobs

No.? It didn't? Then why is he in a different alliance? lol :cool:
  10. Velcr0n

Pnp MRA and Noobs

Yeah was just messing around :D
  11. Velcr0n

Newspaper Gonnos Galore

A drink? So it's all about booze and partying? Nice! So I guess the core won't be dangerous for me. :cool:
  12. Velcr0n

Pnp MRA and Noobs

No we are :(
  13. Velcr0n

Pnp The Ravens

Oh no! I wanted to see another MRA inviting each and every guy in the core. Hell now this world will get boring. :(
  14. Velcr0n

Newspaper Gonnos Galore

So damn true but I don't want to say more.I may get attacked by all of them I accidentally joined the core (big UPS ) and now I will be facing every drunk guy around me.Maybe I should join the top alliance in this world to save my skin. What would you do if you were me? :heh:
  15. Velcr0n

Newspaper Gonnos Galore

Oh hell that escalated quickly. :O