Recent content by Viktor The Great

1. Viktor The Great

Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

and alliance limit 30, again lol really crazy for dom
  2. Viktor The Great

Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

They always do it between 13 and 14h server time
  3. Viktor The Great

Ideas for a no-gold world and how to make it happen.

There are a lot of "ifs" in this question.. Inno certainly won't start a server and work pro bono lol
  4. Viktor The Great

Ideas for a no-gold world and how to make it happen.

that won't happen.. how much do you think it would have to cost to enter that world to cover the costs and of course make some money for INNO?
  5. Viktor The Great

Top 12 Top 10

I had a time to make this but I quickly realized that there was no point because the situation changes every 10-15 days lol I can only do this, shortly: 1. BWNW - I have no comment, we are just trying to survive the fight in three oceans 2. DTK045 - Really Good Ally they have excellent leaders...
  6. Viktor The Great

Conquer a Mod for Gold

I don't think it should have been two or three months
  7. Viktor The Great

Zaforas Premades

strong mra team .. they last until the end of protection
  8. Viktor The Great

Pre-World Zaforas

Gold, gold, gold ...
  9. Viktor The Great

Top 12 TOP 7 with 7 months remaining

I think that the situation is changing fast and that your top seven are no longer the same lol Not to mention the cowards who are in a pact with half the world, what's the point of playing like that????? Enjoy the game people, don't kill the world because of your ambitions.
  10. Viktor The Great

GOD DID

Congrats, you can ghost now ;)
  11. Viktor The Great

Thanks for the nice words. By the way, I know your name from somewhere, I just can't remember lol
  12. Viktor The Great

New World Vote?

CQ Speed 3 or 4 DOM!!! 30 alliance limit Without morale
  13. Viktor The Great

And what about the first and second alliance Pact/NAP? My personal opinion, shame on them lol. For the first time I see that the first two alliances are afraid of fighting and attack smaller alliances together.. We should all remember this and avoid their leaders widely in the future :mad:
  14. Viktor The Great

Excellently written! One of the better top 7..12 I've seen so far. But how do you know that we have a deal with 300? Hmmmm.. looks like we have a spy :eek: