Recent content by vinnysbluer

1. vinnysbluer

Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

I used to enjoy visiting the forum but on this world I`ve never read such crap repeated over and over again. What exactly do the mods do, letting the forums get in this state.
  2. vinnysbluer

Competition Wars of Byblos 2.0

Do none of you children have any respect for other players???> Obviously not!!!
  3. vinnysbluer

Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

At least you try. Seems like whatever you do to create a topic theres always these `Players` who hijack and only want to insult. Where have the proper players gone? Those who actually want to play have definitely disappeared.:eek:
  4. vinnysbluer

THE BYBLOS SHOWDOWN

Nice to see how the other half live....... there are other parts of this world which will affect whats happening here.
  5. vinnysbluer

Hi peoples

And Hi to magick.;)
  6. vinnysbluer

Hi peoples

Grepointel still not up and running but Grepolis-stats manage to.
  7. vinnysbluer

Important need to know classified intel!

I`d be interested to know how many players who play now played on the original Beta test world 1. I played on world 1 till the next gen World 2 and on and off since then, internet access permitting. I still enjoy it as much and haven`t found a better game.
  8. vinnysbluer

Wanted: Experienced players

Hey people I wondered if any of the experienced players would be interested in playing on world Amisos. If anyone is interested msg me. thx vinnysbluer
  9. vinnysbluer

Question Farms

I have just returned to playing Grepolis after a break from it And have begun playing on 6th gen world Amisos. The question I have is on these smaller islands with spaces for colonisation, all different numbers, are there farms present and if so how many? Thanks vinny
  10. vinnysbluer

Top 12 Top 12: Players

Hey guys how many of you have played on ther worlds under a different user name?
  11. vinnysbluer

Farming Simulator not working

This is an issue I`m experiencing. vinny:heh:
  12. vinnysbluer

Gold Issue

Try reading the original post!!! bah!
  13. vinnysbluer

Gold Issue

Try reading then original post!!!