Recent content by VIRTUALSELF

1. VIRTUALSELF

Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Gold locking is easier said than done, the action itself is an easy task but the gameplay on the other hand is not something most players wants to be apart of. On the other hand you'd be surprised about how many people spend humongous amounts of gold, but in the most retarded way ever. Fiasco...
  2. VIRTUALSELF

I am undefeatable in Grepolis

EN148 which is out in a week will probably be speed 3 CQ if i had to guess
  3. VIRTUALSELF

Most servers are speed 3 or there about, you'll be waiting a year or two for a speed 1 or 2 CQ
  4. VIRTUALSELF

Yeah but which number, each server has its own world chat usually
  5. VIRTUALSELF

For which server?
  6. VIRTUALSELF

join some world chats brother
  7. VIRTUALSELF

Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Alliance caps won't change anything, it's the players that decides how servers are played out Just stop dropping with ur 60 man teams
  8. VIRTUALSELF

Queen Peace

Which repercussions would there be exactly? Just curious cause there wont be any lol
  9. VIRTUALSELF

Queen Peace

@Hydna @Baudin Toolan Everyone tag them :eek:
  10. VIRTUALSELF

Queen Peace

The entire point of the game is to catch ur enemy offline when they are doing shi IRL, ur reasoning makes no sense... And also no one gives a fck about some old bozo dying
  11. VIRTUALSELF

Queen Peace

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna
  12. VIRTUALSELF

Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

Golden Shower gonna win this server for UNDEAD CORPORATION
  13. VIRTUALSELF

This server looks so tragic already
  14. VIRTUALSELF

It's been now 12 months since we had a high speed revolt (138), why has 140, 142, 145 and now 147 have the same settings? There is not a big pool of revolt players anymore and i think majority of them are dead tired of speed 3 (not saying it's slow just that it's repetitive)
  15. VIRTUALSELF

Why is it not in ur interest to keep ur players happy? I have not yet met someone who doesnt think the blessing should be the norm