Recent content by watchingann

1. watchingann

Masters of Mayhem #1

We in Razorbacks would also like to passed on our condolences and prayers to the family of DADOFWILDTHANG at this sad time we would also like to do the same to his Team Mates and friends in this game
  2. watchingann

New Update Killed My iPad

some members have reported that they cant attack / support from the app and will now have to hit vm ,,, after all the carry on with the last event and now this really this is not good enough
  3. watchingann

Event community goals

there three worlds with the same event and now this world
  4. watchingann

Top 12 sink/swim

Hay Ard ,, what is it like over there what is the name of your Alliance ,, been told it is a slow ,,, also see that they have just open up another world , why for god safe
  5. watchingann

P&P-- Spanish Exile vs Doomsday Machine

with some help from your Allies first cs was killed this is the second one
  6. watchingann

P&P-- Spanish Exile vs Doomsday Machine

Really can you post this pm so we see who it was and deal with this member if you dont mind as nothing is further from the truth We also got a PM from other Alliance asking us to stop our war with Rebels one of your many Allies so that they and your Alliance and the rest of your Allies can...
  7. watchingann

Wars of Gortyn

Rebles just happen to attack one of WOK members cities when we had a CS in it this is what Bandit would have everyone believe
  8. watchingann

Wars of Gortyn

maybe this is a better picture so that everyone can see what is really going on
  9. watchingann

Wars of Gortyn

lol have you forgotten something Bandit ,,,, seen that you are working with rebels why having you mark them in too ,,, and please dont even say you are not as we have all the reports... or is that something you didnt want the other alliances to know whoops sorry I dont post on this forum but...
  10. watchingann

is This Allow

yes but if we all did that what would be the point of playing this game :Pro::Pro::Pro:
  11. watchingann

is This Allow

I took a ticket and was told they dont deal with this and to post it here , so I did and now I am been told that it cannot be handle with here , that is ok , I have it put it in both places now so we all can watch and see what happens when ww starts
  12. watchingann

is This Allow

there is no other Alliance near them they are way out by themselfs , I am not saying they are Cheating , I am just asking if this is allowed because if it is we should all do it then we wont have to fight another Alliance . happy Days
  13. watchingann

is This Allow

it would take us 181 HOUR to send a CS , 60 hours to send attack , so yes you are right we can attack them so it is againt the rules to ask something like this but it is not againt the rules what they are doing this is what you are telling me, ok that is all I wanted to know and it...
  14. watchingann

is This Allow

I would Like to konw if this is Allow I wont name this Alliance just Yet , But I have notice this going on for a while now and have kept my eye on them , it seem that this Alliance sent one of their members to join this world and he made his/her way out to 03 where he found a City on a...