Recent content by WhosInParis

1. Closed Grepolis Gods meet Queen Elizabeth II

Poseidon would bring his toned, handsome, muscular body to the Queen as an offering because Prince Phillip is out the picture
  2. Closed Grepolis Gods meet Queen Elizabeth II

Hades would give the Queen silver cos the royal family loves money (they take enough from our taxes as it is ;P)
  3. Top 5 & World Prediction

Petition to make this official Snakes Inc. + LLC. anthem
  4. Top 5 & World Prediction

Kekekeekeke Beeny Furby GAGAGAGA Ploploploploplfllfll VM Spamming cryyyy
  5. Top 5 & World Prediction

Damn, I'm gone for 1 day and IBAW gets banned and Hurricane and Lost hide in VM? I should go into VM more often :D Has the war started yet?
  6. Top 5 & World Prediction

You don't want me in your Ocean, my winds are strong and waves are high, I will hit you like Lightning and crap you out like thunder. No one can withstand the 150mph winds of the Hurricane, pray I pass you over, since its my 30 foot Storm surge that will kill you, at that point be prepared...
  7. Top 5 & World Prediction

No F2P coalition speaking on WC or here anymore, where's ur voices gone guys?
  8. Top 5 & World Prediction

Not surprised, not the only thing that Poopy/F2P/GA leaders kept from their members, more backroom deals for the crown to be done! :D
  9. The Game is Dead

R u okay bro?
  10. Top 5 & World Prediction

I'm not even gonna dignify this with a response... I can feel the retarded genes emanating off this single paragraph
  11. Top 5 & World Prediction

We're off burying GA in O44, we'll save you some leftovers if you want?
  12. The Rim Observer - Issue 1 - Why Am I Doing This?

Finally someone who knows what they're talking about ;). Cheers for the great read, 1saaa
  13. Top 5 & World Prediction

This is the most fun I've had on Grepo in years XD
  14. Top 5 & World Prediction

Doesn't that sound a bit sad? Wanting a peaceful win on a game based around war? Why would you even want a crown if you don't have to work for it, it's just a bittersweet victory at the end of the day
  15. Top 5 & World Prediction

Totally understand, I love stirring **** myself too ;)