Recent content by Winchup

1. Winchup

Newspaper Carystus Global Newspaper Issue I

A good read, I like it. I am looking forward to next weeks issue to see the new in 45
  2. Winchup

Script DIO-Tools

I am not sure if you have solved your issue previously, but just worked out how to get this working on Firefox. Also I have only tried this on Carystus and Dio Tools is now working for me. It is pretty much the same fix as on Chrome except you have to access the script a different way. Click...
  3. Winchup

Morale enabled from here on?? Rumors true?

I think this is a great idea that could be enacted on every world, although 90 days may be a bit long. Something like 60 days I think would be better, that is more than enough time for most players to be on 10-20 cities, therefore they would be large enough/their alliance large enough that it...
  4. Winchup

Most BP in a single attack.

I am pretty sure the one from Ialysos (one against Wojtur) was a few hundred of my fast transport ships supporting lol
  5. Winchup

Easter 2016 Feedback Thread

If I may make some suggestions if Inno are set on having Myths in these events, Cerberus and Hydras should be available as well as the attack myths. I thought that they were a good reward in the last event and made it much more even in terms of attack and defense during the event. My second...
  6. Winchup

Easter 2016 Feedback Thread

My feedback for this event: Just when I thought things were looking up in terms of the events after the Valentines one (I thought it was much more balanced that events in the past), this one comes out with sneaky ways of trying to get more gold out of people, and then to throw myths into the...
  7. Winchup

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I just don't think it is fair to 'not take them seriously' this early in the server. Sure, if it is a month in and the founder is sitting on 3 cities and the rest of the alliance is on 10+ then there is an issue there, but this early on the majority of players have one city, they are just...
  8. Winchup

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I am sorry but I completely disagree with this, founders and leaders do have a lot to do compared to other players. Also, they don't need to be great players to be the great leaders. Leading is different to just playing the game. Sure if a leader is sitting at the bottom of their alliance then...
  9. Winchup

Event rewards

Have I missed something, something like a reward which makes the warehouse hold 50% more resources? :heh:
  10. Winchup

Brave Aliiance Inquistionn

They have taken 3 cities from you... and so have the name changers, do you hate them as well?
  11. Winchup

Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

Sign me up, although I can't see Inno changing their mind on something once they have decided, although hopefully they will make it so that the cost is so outrageous only a very select few will actually use it.
  12. Winchup

What would happen if your partner played Grepolis?

I had an ex who played for a bit after moaning at me countless times about staying up to demand resources or send an attack etc, she didn't play for long and then the moans started again :/ I had a flat mate who played once though, we used to go into each other's rooms with our laptops and...
  13. Winchup

En 84

Im really hoping for a world speed 3 revolt world with no moral, seems quite a while since Nysa opened and that's probably going to end soon
  14. Winchup

New World? Discuss.

I would like to see a new world soon, world speed 3/3 revolt world like Curly Paul said, medium alliance cap (50-100)