Recent content by Witchbane

1. Update to Version 2.220 Discussion Thread

Great news!!
  2. Passed Morale should not apply to sieges

"Reason: 'LMDs' (Low morale drivers) are a big part of CQ play for city takes. It's an abuse of the morale system - as far as I can see, morale is there to protect small players from being attacked by bigger players. It is not there to assist smaller players attacking bigger players. Therefore...
  3. Top 12 Teos

MP were pacted with Stooges and Chickens when they broke the pact with Stooges because a member of LoE had joined the Stooges ranks. Stooges very quickly contacted us wanting a merge. We did not want a merge with Stooges, we weren't impressed by them, and by that time we had developed a good...
  4. Top 12 Teos

And anyone who plays against him is treated to his special brand of abuse and insult. l've played a number of servers but l have never experienced his brand of toxic venom. So play against him .majick and then come back and tell me you still respect him.
  5. Top 12 Teos

Miknel was a real help to LoE in so many ways. He might be a really good op organiser, but he is a useless people manager. l've lost count of the number of people, on his team, who ghosted after going through a miknel rage rant. He broke the pact with stooges, he broke the pact with chickens -...
  6. Top 12 Teos

Gorillas aren't dumb, and pigs don't sweat - just saying :)
  7. Top 12 Teos

Good Top 12 Mr Spock - look forward to the next one :)
  8. Trash Talk

l don't know why you and Kitty spend so much time thinking about us, after all you have nothing to worry about. Apparently we are a MRA who is pacted with everyone - except you, "wrecked" and "such a bad alliance" and can't take a city that unless it is an internal. l am very sorry to be...
  9. Top 12 Teos

Maybe they can't find anyone who wants to pact or nap with them :D
  10. Top 12 Teos

l'm not sure why you find it so difficult to keep up, or why l find it offensive when you accuse me of lying. A gentle hint to try to get at least a small portion of your brain working, check the date - Aug 4th. It is now Aug 17th and we still do not have that "SICK coalition"
  11. Trash Talk

LOL, really?
  12. Top 12 Teos

Now what were you saying about rage quitting?? LOL
  13. Top 12 Teos

What a wonderful memory you have Kitty - so different to mine of Tegea, but l'm sure you are right, because you always are o_O
  14. Top 12 Teos

Kitty my sweet, you leaving Tegea had nothing to do with my loyalty to my alliance. As l remember it, you had about 3 servers going, and thought you could win on one l think, and you saw the writing on the wall for Tegea, and left. As for Unicorns, they were doing really well until Ununennium...
  15. Top 12 Teos

1. Legions of Eligos Started day 1. A few decent players and a few more heavy golders. Weak leadership. Benefiting from weak competition - which to be fair isn't their fault. I question their longevity when their golders lose interest (inevitable) or face a real enemy. 3) Legions of...