Recent content by Wlod

1. Spartans Assassins Where?

Wiki is another thing that hasn't been updated in ages lol
  2. Spartans Assassins Where?

Start late and give great shop rewards. One thing Inno is always good at - dissapointing
  3. Spartans Assassins Where?

The event will only start when Inno meets its quota of Event gold sales.
  4. Spartans Assassins Where?

Great, Inno Devs forgot to start event, but did not forget to start the gold promo. Y'all must be smoking something strong. Please give me some of that.
  5. Mihalis & Anysia

Can you confirm once again that you do not have an update. Its friday and I need a laugh.
  6. Mihalis & Anysia

It gives us great insight into how much devs and Inno care about this game. Not that we didn't know, but good have another confirmation :)
  7. Top 12 Top 12

Gold diggers will win this world. This is our first revolt world, but we will win with Gold. Spots open. Apply now.
  8. Top 3 - Mid Game

Ninjas will win this world.
  9. Artifact Overhaul Discussion thread

Report Hydna for necroing old threads.
  10. T8KVR

Spies are & will always be a valid in-game tactic to employ in this game.
  11. Proposal Points

You can minimize further by applying 20% rule to alliances with shared forums. There are no perfect solutions, keep grinding things to make it harder and harder. Else players will keep finding smarter ways. Dev should keep progressing on trying new things as the meta evolves. Oh right I...
  12. Worst world start to date?

The Gold trading premades are dropping as usual.
  13. New world Georgious discussion thread.

I cant see a Speed 5 or Speed 6, I think we are way due for that more than Speed 2. So... not sure what you on about.
  14. New world Georgious discussion thread.

OK 3/3 or 5/5 then EN 141 is 2/2 CQ so your logic doesnt add up. EN 141 and EN 143 will finish the same time.
  15. New world Georgious discussion thread.

Many players were excited for Olympus. 2/2 is such a turn off. Need 4/4