Recent content by xterm

1. Top 10

nice predict bud, always love to read this <3 .
  2. Fast conuqest premade

Im joining here aswell :)
  3. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Ok , so?
  4. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

I see, so keyboard warrior. Haha
  5. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

About what?
  6. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Ill drop with my friend in en127 bud
  7. Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

Ah finally I could play now. See you all in 11 Oct X
  8. Sink&Swim

I want back to the game, but is this too late for new start?
  9. Trapesuz - Live Reporting

it's been long time didn't play. I really want to play, does anyone have friend who want retire with atleast 10 cities ? let me playing for you and your alliance :)
  10. All About Sidon

LOL, you are overrated me my friend. but thank you, it's always my pleasure for me to fight such a great alliance like you guys. and you know I lost 2 cities also, so we really have a good fight.
  11. All About Sidon

The Dangerous Player: Ludsan The Best Attacker: Pyro so far The Best Defender: Pyro also The Best Fighter: Ludsan The Worst Player: Pass The Best Alliance: Olympians :) . The Worst Alliance: Pass The Most Overrated Player: Pass The Most Underrated Player: Sylt The Most Underrated...
  12. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

id Im not sure what happen, but what I know almost 60% every red on my island is goest to VM. maybe real life problem. and because of that, I really only have few target left. so we are going to fluffy rn. since they are really good premade alliance.