XxCharlie199xX's latest activity

• XxCharlie199xX
    XxCharlie199xX replied to the thread Top 10 Sink or Swim.
    Who is fighting BedtimeSquad on this world? Can you message me privately on the forums?
  • XxCharlie199xX
    XxCharlie199xX replied to the thread Turn off morale Yes/No?.
    AA / 51 already had 2, I'm just upping the stakes. I see your two alliances, I raise you two more. Simple math.
  • XxCharlie199xX
    You had 2 full alliances, and pact with NO MERCY, and are complaining about me making 4 alliances. Get over yourself lmfao.
  • XxCharlie199xX
    XxCharlie199xX replied to the thread Top 12.
    Honest to god have you played a world before this one? Like I can't even begin to guess what this city build is suppose to be for. I...
    • 1588170356704.png
  • XxCharlie199xX
    I have said it for years, if you want morale to defend small players, thats one thing. STOP ALLOWING IT TO BE USED FOR SIEGES THOUGH. It...
  • XxCharlie199xX
    More like a good way to save the stat sheet. Had 13 AA sieges last night on 5 different players, day 1 of our war. 5 finished, sadly 3...
  • XxCharlie199xX
    Imagine ghosting then talking like that. I don't care if people lose cities, I care if they stop trying. Someone like you, for example...
  • XxCharlie199xX
    Ah Sema joining made you ghost? I enjoy hearing that as much as I enjoying seeing how afraid you were to fight us. Good call though...
  • XxCharlie199xX
    Your big pact folds and you hear we are coming to you next, and you ghost, must just be the nice weather outside. Knew he wouldnt last a...
  • XxCharlie199xX
    Can't get one when you ghost. Havent even gotten to those awful players in 45 and they are already ghosting. Incredible. Hey Blank...
  • XxCharlie199xX
    Look at NO MERCY players talking (by the way, Sema/MrAllen is now in NO MERCY under a new name as well!), all they have left to do...
  • XxCharlie199xX
    3 more in siege currently, heres some solid proof how broken these events are. If a trash can alliance like these guys can stop all of...
    • 1587958393945.png
  • XxCharlie199xX
    Just sit back and watch our stats vs No mercy and Russian coalition now that the event is over. Lot of talk from both of those trash...