Recent content by XxCharlie199xX

1. XxCharlie199xX

Top 12

Also, I requested MULTIPLE times for clarification, tell me what I am suppose to do when they give me these answers. They are threatening me with a ban and basically blackmailing me into not attacking at all, After that message from Mike 4 days before the ban, I asked TWICE more what the rule...
  2. XxCharlie199xX

Top 12

Like what are you even talking about? Aren't you in some irrelevant rim ally? Have I ever even attacked you? I attack for 3-4 hours a day, not 24 hours a day, trying to find when a player logs off and when they log on. I don't sit there all day attacking, and 24/7? I don't sleep much but I do...
  3. XxCharlie199xX

Top 12

Going forward, I guess I will make a ticket anytime a player attacks me, since technically its against fair play (since remember its not based on number of attacks, 1 attack is the same as 1000 to them). I would guess you can literally mass spam tickets to get any player who has ever attacked...
  4. XxCharlie199xX

Top 12

OPTIONAL btw!
  5. XxCharlie199xX

Top 12

It's not a spam ban according to them, its a "Fair play violation" "not about the number of attacks" btw. Fun fact, this game has derailed so badly that you can't even drop into the enemies core and HC every city on the island anymore. Dead game to me, I will be gone after this world until...
  6. XxCharlie199xX

Top 12

Cya all in 3 days, fyi they are assuring me this is NOT for the amount of attacks, but rather because I am being unfair to others players. How am I doing that? They won't tell me that :)
  7. XxCharlie199xX

Top 12

All top 12 will have been used by PG at some point
  8. XxCharlie199xX

Interviews - feedback thread

I appreciate her too for being the reason this game finally dies out, more to come on why that is in a few months :)
  9. XxCharlie199xX

Top 12

Wait what are you talking about pushing my glasses up LOL. Because i'm blind as hell it means im nerdy? PG you are a failed 3rd string highschool football player who saw less playtime on the field than Sema has seen outside of his house while stalking me. I was an all state volleyball player my...
  10. XxCharlie199xX

Pnp Mighty... Mighty What?

We don't spam we HC
  11. XxCharlie199xX

Top 12

Wave goodbye to AA/51
  12. XxCharlie199xX

Conquer a Mod Competition (Pseira Edition)

So you literally answer no questions, why even say we can ask.
  13. XxCharlie199xX

Sure, we are allowed to ask questions, what ocean is he in, what island, and has he ever played on the account hes on before this world
  14. XxCharlie199xX

Turn off morale Yes/No?

Guess he has a lot of free time after he ghosted.
  15. XxCharlie199xX

Hynda I don't mind, you on the other hand, I'll join the world just to spam you into losing your city. If anyone has an invite link near him let me know in PMs.