Recent content by XxDarkOdinxX

1. XxDarkOdinxX

Zaforas Premades

Also looking for a premade. DM me if you got something good.
  2. XxDarkOdinxX

Zaforas Premades

Any alliance that will be looking to recruit for the world Zaforas, and anyone looking for a premade alliance. Post here.
  3. XxDarkOdinxX

Pre-World Zaforas

simmers need to stop asking for world wonders, especially when the last world was WW. anyone with a quarter of a brain knows inno doesn't make back to back world types. Sure the alliance limit is absolute trash and inno should get smacked in the mouth. but the people asking for a second WW world...
  4. XxDarkOdinxX

New World Vote?

Unfortunately I doubt we'll get another world wonder world, as much as we want it. The last world was WW, and inno almost never does back to back world types. But one day though, we'll get a nice revolt WW world. I'm holding out hope.
  5. XxDarkOdinxX

New World Vote?

World Type: Revolt End Game: Domination Speed: 5 Alliance limit: 60 Moral: Inactive
  6. XxDarkOdinxX

Pre-World Omfori Discussion Thread

if there are any solid premades dropping first day. PM me.
  7. XxDarkOdinxX

Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

good settings, time to see who the OG's are. If there are any good pre-made alliances heading into Nero, DM me.
  8. XxDarkOdinxX

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

No, tbh i'm not sure why anyone would be scared of a trash MRA. that'd be pretty odd.
  9. XxDarkOdinxX

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

Man, not only a salt factory, but majorly arrogant too. that's just hilarious. You're a peach. Soft, and easily devoured. Btw, I already checked your location too. anytime you feel big enough buddy, come on over. ;)
  10. XxDarkOdinxX

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

Been on hiatus for long awhile. so en113 is my only active world lol. Also, there is no universe in which you'd "run through me". That statement in itself is highly laughable.
  11. XxDarkOdinxX

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

I'm pretty sure it's 12 hrs :(
  12. XxDarkOdinxX

Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

I love how kingmolly is a pure salt factory. You must think everyone who does well in-game spends gold. Search me up in-game (XxDarkOdinxX), I bet you'll say im golding too. x'D... you're not even that good yourself. as the online saying goes, "get good kiddo". ;) Also JC's alliance seems to...
  13. XxDarkOdinxX

World Opening

new worlds are released between 9:00am-5:00pm germany time. Inno opens them based off of their office hours.
  14. XxDarkOdinxX

Pre-World Onchesmos Discussion Thread

sometime between 9:00am-5:00pm Germany time. since inno goes based off their office hours.
  15. XxDarkOdinxX

Pre-World Onchesmos Discussion Thread

Might wait for a faster world. looking for a solid group to join up with anyways. Inno, stop with these slow worlds.