Recent content by ZipThunderZap

1. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Who exactly do you think our leadership is? You keep talking about these skilled and respected leaders but have yet to actually name anyone lol
  2. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Fair point, wasn't my intention but I have seen countless callouts from you and the rest of your little gang yet haven't seen any evidence that actually proves any of it. I'm sure you can understand how that gets a little old and annoying after a while :)
  3. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Love when people complain about being attacked while they sleep. You do realize that if they attack you while you sleep you are likely awake at some point of the day that they aren't and can do the exact same thing back... By admitting you don't like this you just encourage them to continue...
  4. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

@MasterSpy Who is using a bot? You got any names? I would love to know who cause I'm curious and also dont support that whatsoever. Feel free to dm them to me if you would like to not publicly out yourself :)
  5. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

I don't know what you are looking at that brought you to this conclusion but before they joined and we opped them this is what the top 10 for abp and dbp looked like (February 16th if anyone wants to check for themselves): 9/10 of the attackers are kleos and 8/10 are in rabbits... Would be...
  6. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

My day just got better, lookin forward to this if it happens
  7. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Dunno how I missed this before but happy to be back and good to see you again :) Ready to see how this all works out, dunno how you have Kleos winning atm but we'll take it xD...
  8. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

I sense some hypocrisy going on in this chat...
  9. Rewards for Olympus worlds

I dont understand how 10% off upgrading heroes is a bad reward. I think that this is the best one of the 3 currently. In my opinion of course but this will allow players the chance to save hundreds if not thousands of coins per map, provided you play through of course.
  10. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Technically CM actually hit them first, and much harder. We noticed and decided we would take some cities from them where we needed them and also took a ton of bp for slots
  11. Rewards for Olympus worlds

Based on what has been said that seems correct.
  12. Rewards for Olympus worlds

Ok, that makes sense now. I have been told confidently by a number of people that the reward discounts the original purchase of a hero which I personally felt was a weak world reward and wrong based on what the in game information said and what was being said here. Thank you for the...
  13. Rewards for Olympus worlds

I think the wording needs to be changed from training. I am now incredibly confused as to what the reward does as a number of people have said it reduces the cost of UPGRADING heroes and some have said it reduces the cost when PURCHASING a new hero. It should be changed to one of those two words...
  14. Rewards for Olympus worlds

If the golden fleece reduces the cost of recruiting heroes should the wording not be changed to that instead of training? Training makes it sound like upgrading them more so than recruiting them.
  15. My first interaction at trying to join animal farm/pet cemetery

I don't understand why people are getting upset at the drama thats going on here. Personally I think its amazing and provides something else to sit and either enjoy or laugh at. Maybe others have different opinions but I am all for the drama to continue.