Recent content by ZOCOM

1. ZOCOM

Milestones Eviction Notice WINS MYONIA WITH COMPLETE DOMINANCE

The core oceans would have 5000 players in them
  2. ZOCOM

I wasn't saying that you can take 2 oceans in a speed 1. That's impossible. If I said that, then I typed a mistake. I don't use gold. Why waste money on a FREE game lol Yeah, it is a remade. A slimmer version most likely. A world with 10 remades would be an interesting one though
  3. ZOCOM

Yep. I've played a few speed 1's and a speed 2. So yes, I've tried them all out.
  4. ZOCOM

Well when you get a group of players that know how to play the game and take most of them to a new world, start them all in the same ocean, your going to have a good shot at winning. Seen it plenty of times. Your advantage at the start is insane and after a month you completely control an ocean...
  5. ZOCOM

Top 12 Alliances

The smoke you were probably thinking of is dead yes. Those players are in Last Slightly Heroes now. Urog stayed in the smoke and invited us. We are from Omega. We're hear just to fight and have fun. We've been whipping on the heroes the past few months. Very fun world
  6. ZOCOM

Everybody still loves to think they're alliance is the best lol
  7. ZOCOM

Top 12 Alliances

I've played a few speed 1's and a few speed 3's. Speed 3's are way more fun because you can attack and rebuild within a few days. Much for fighting which is much more fun
  8. ZOCOM

Even if we just got the guys who were remaining to join and duke it out that would still be fun
  9. ZOCOM

Top 12 Alliances

Lol you guys take this game too seriously. I joined up with some friends from Omega who were here a few months ago. Since then, we've had a ton of fun(most fun I've ever had in grepo in 4 years of it) and are still going up in the rankings. Our forum is simple and gets the job done. We don't...
  10. ZOCOM

Pnp Elite Warriors

This thread is months old, but it appears Elite Warriors was so elite that they dissolved. For anybody who knew their member quality towards the end of their time as an alliance, then you know that they don't defend worth . Sleep well EW
  11. ZOCOM

I wish there was a way for top alliances to go up against each other to find out who is truly the best. The only way would be to have every member of those alliances all join in one world which would be nearly impossible since a good chunk of players from those alliances don't play anymore...
  12. ZOCOM

You know you've played too much Grepolis when...

Same! Grepo isn't illegal while driving...yet
  13. ZOCOM

Wish List WW rethink

My idea for changing WW is to get rid of it. It's SOOO boring. I hate it. I've got the master award in 2 worlds, and I've hated every minute of filling up the WW's. Here's my idea: There should be a set period of time(example: january 1st through march 1st) that BP for all alliances is...
  14. ZOCOM

Sestos World Predictions

I predict that LABA12233 will win the world. They are currently ranked 1683 in the alliance rankings, but they still have a chance.
  15. ZOCOM

After 12 Alliance dissussion

Your great BSG!