Important Concept - Grepolisscore Feedback Thread

DeletedUser41523

Not really that interesting of a feature. Then again its not really a terrible feature either. Though could Inno please move the Grepolisscore tab in the rankings list to the very back? Its annoying having to scroll all the way over to see alliance ABP and DBP now.

DeletedUser

I think certain awards could do without points like the event related ones.

Also the defending an alliance mate city..is that worked out on what your units kill or the bizarre way grep just gives you credit for killing everything that dies even if you have 1 unit in the city?

DeletedUser51283

I would like to see the mini map again. It could be put somewhere else.

DeletedUser44996

Any Reason why they set the daily awards at a maximum of 50k per item , i noticed that a few weeks back and forgot to mention it.

DeletedUser48696

It's a good idea overall. However, it's annoying that I can't link my new and old account together.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Any Reason why they set the daily awards at a maximum of 50k per item , i noticed that a few weeks back and forgot to mention it.

There is a cap on daily rewards to prevent players on worlds with fewer players from farming the award for Grepolisscore points. Though only a handful of players have hit that cap on a world on any server.