Its been awhile

DeletedUser54052

I've bceen around a bit, although nobody will know me under this username. Not been playing for quite some time, though a slow world might give me a way back in. Don't recognise many names, I must say. A couple I've crossed swords with, one old friend, that's about it.

DeletedUser

I've bceen around a bit, although nobody will know me under this username. Not been playing for quite some time, though a slow world might give me a way back in. Don't recognise many names, I must say. A couple I've crossed swords with, one old friend, that's about it.

Yeah, I used to play in Gamma years ago, been looking for some friendly faces, but haven't found any yet.

DeletedUser16429

Yeah, I used to play in Gamma years ago, been looking for some friendly faces, but haven't found any yet.

Oi, what alliance were you in? I played there and have contacts that were in almost every major alliance still playing

DeletedUser

Oi, what alliance were you in? I played there and have contacts that were in almost every major alliance still playing

I jumped around a bit, but followed Evileye around. Played with Stormcock towards the end of the world. Can't really think of any one else with a big enough name you might know it lol

DeletedUser16429

I jumped around a bit, but followed Evileye around. Played with Stormcock towards the end of the world. Can't really think of any one else with a big enough name you might know it lol
What alliance were you in?

Karlo Makaj

Phrourach
Hello to all great players and alliances in this world

I have to say something and I know how someone wont be so happy

Eviction Notice carry stolen name - they are not Eviction Notice which was won 4 worlds - they have stole ours name

one of founders in original Eviction Notice

Last edited:

DeletedUser46130

I just think it's kinda sad to steal someone's alliance name, quite uncool. I've been with EN for a long time, i don't like it when people take the cred of our alliance, especially if they've never been a part of it.

DeletedUser54052

I just think it's kinda sad to steal someone's alliance name, quite uncool. I've been with EN for a long time, i don't like it when people take the cred of our alliance, especially if they've never been a part of it.

Looks like you've been evicted. ;)

I think anyone who's been around for a while will know they're not the original EN. A few names there I recognise who are decent people and decent players, though - certainly more so than some EN leaders... ;)

DeletedUser19042

It's still a matter of principle though. I wouldn't appreciate it either if people used the alliance name I won a world with.
Happily they don't, so happy me.