Pnp The It Burns When We Suck Motto: When In Doubt Cry It Out

DeletedUser41523

Trigger Warning: What you are about to see contains apparent butthurt leadership. For IBWWG players this may bring up PTSD, anxiety, and panic attacks regarding how you ended up with such a terrible leader. View at your own discretion.

Seemed a pretty average day in Lato. Was chilling, improving my record vs Minions Elite and doing what I always do during events and attacking like a mad man for BP. Events are always nice since I can mostly study and don't have to worry about recouping the troops with farming. Everything was going swell. Then suddenly, it happened...

bZ4U8FZ.png

Oh lord, some players jumping ship is never good. Especially when they're towards the top of your roster in an alliance. Who could blame them? Many of us have had talks with Jeremy and Noob. Hell some of us have shared alliances with them. So trust me when I say, we understand them jumping. But this is more or less about how IBWWG leadership would react. Obviously they would have a great brilliant plan to level the playing field. Something that woul-

MiLHvZe.png

Oh...Well I mean I guess crying in your world chat room is one way to get even. We now know that these guys have adopted the the toddler policy. Whine and cry when things go wrong and blame the other team. And not yourselves for running your alliance poorly. After all, it could never be IBWWG's fault now could it? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

It would have happened a couple weeks earlier but we had to work through our waiting list. :)

FazeWalker

Phrourach
when I noticed IBWWG, I thought the thread would somewhat be related to Head*Hunter.

As he tends to snatch at least a few PnP for himself, in every world he plays in.

DeletedUser41523

Breaking: IBWWS picks up official sponsor.

2RdnreI.jpg

when I noticed IBWWG, I thought the thread would somewhat be related to Head*Hunter.

As he tends to snatch at least a few PnP for himself, in every world he plays in.

Nah, the original player, Jeremy, is such a pussy cat that he couldn't face us with his original account. Instead Shir0e/White Khalifa is playing that account.

DeletedUser48212

Head*Hunter? So Jeremy got more alter egos now after his greek self and now he got shiroe and white khalifa. This happens when you don't take your doctor ordered meds.

DeletedUser

ibwwg - they all have problems with identities and think people really do care about this.

4c91e1d08c0e48de879645a013181cd0.png

DeletedUser41523

I know who ES is. ;)

Personally I say let them run their antics. We'll just continue to run up the score. Given how they've already fallen quiet around here at 14-3 I'm eager to see what they do when the lead widens.

DeletedUser10962

I know who ES is too. He's a really predictable farm maybe he used to be a good player once but clearly no longer. IBWWG will last about 3 weeks after the event ends I reckon

DeletedUser51423

oh was ES supposed to be some secret, because even i know who he is.. so ES how are those grep youtube tutorials coming along? lol

DeletedUser41715

as dj said, its just a matter of time ibwg to become history. they have some good players but the majority have huge off line times. we can have 30k def supp in 30m max after cs lands. with the event we cant keep cs alive but after the event, it will take a week or two to finish their flyers and those stored and take cities masively.

DeletedUser41523

I know who ES is too. He's a really predictable farm maybe he used to be a good player once but clearly no longer. IBWWG will last about 3 weeks after the event ends I reckon

I just know who it is as a player. I have them making it 5 weeks. Irony is that there's soooooo many people in that alliance that they used to smack talk about. A few of them got CSed while online in the skype room before and didn't notice. I think its only a matter of time before they start going at each other's throats.

DeletedUser

I know who ES is. ;)

Personally I say let them run their antics. We'll just continue to run up the score. Given how they've already fallen quiet around here at 14-3 I'm eager to see what they do when the lead widens.

i bet you know. probably you would not buy this version ;)

4085cfd79e334185b84ef4b01f36ae0f.png

DeletedUser53846

oh this got me laughing lol he tried to steal my ign thats irony!