Not a Bug Griffins, not at your service!

DeletedUser54002

This may not be as much of a bug as it is a missing feature, but it seemed like the right place to put it.

Recently I've taken a city and selected Artemis as my god of choice. Upon building some Griffins, I noticed that after reaching 5, I didn't receive an award for building them. Looking under the Military Preparation tab of Grepolisscore, it became apparent that, while all the other mythical units have a set of "...at your service!" awards present, those belonging to Artemis (Griffins and Calydonian Boars) are missing.

If it makes a difference, I'm in Kasmenai.

DeletedUser53868

I don't see why it is not there. It is kinda odd, yes, but I don't think personally that is a very important question.

Thanks for 02. Union in kasmenai btw xd

DeletedUser54002

It's important enough for the staff to at least take note of, since it is a missing feature. Awards based on her mythical units are also missing from the combat section of Grepolisscore.

Thank you for allowing me to restart in Ocean 36 and help Shadow Elite conquer several of Ragnarok's cities.

DeletedUser53868

It's important enough for the staff to at least take note of, since it is a missing feature. Awards based on her mythical units are also missing from the combat section of Grepolisscore.

Thank you for allowing me to restart in Ocean 36 and help Shadow Elite conquer several of Ragnarok's cities.
We will see ;)