Dimale: Age of World Wonders News

DeletedUser

Swag and Steph you both hit it on the head... it's amazing how some players (not only Dark.Scorpion72) confuse "inactive" for "traitor" when they're on the losing side of ww.

you should have seen the reports bro. coordinated attacks / support etc. If La Fam/TP wouldn't had access to to info's they couldn't land the CS and defs. (not to mention that the support was sent from a long TT) because BN had a planned take over as well ...so judge for yourself / s. for me traitor and inactive has the same meaning when we are talking abt an WW city. but that wonder has gone and it doesn't matter how you win :) important is to win isn't it ?

regards :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33941

:p:p:p:p What a great ending to this world ! :):):):):) The hypocrite of all hypocrites finally shut up ! Congrats ThePlague and LaFam !!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S - Since I stopped playing my studies improved , wonder why :p

DeletedUser31385

Its hard to imagine that the world has run its course. It seems like it started just yesterday.

DeletedUser43367

Part of the age of world wonders, after the win, is retaining the ability to keep hold of them. Once an alliance has won their ww stage, they have to stop anyone else from conquering their islands.

In the last few days it has become blindingly obvious that The Plague lacks this skill. Furthermore, their little partnership with La Fam hasn't worked out well either. I see no evidence of anyone in La Fam rushing to their aid, as wonder after wonder topples.

Looks like there's a twist in this world. Question is, do Plague have the ability to retain their wonders?

DeletedUser53503

Part of the age of world wonders, after the win, is retaining the ability to keep hold of them. Once an alliance has won their ww stage, they have to stop anyone else from conquering their islands.

In the last few days it has become blindingly obvious that The Plague lacks this skill. Furthermore, their little partnership with La Fam hasn't worked out well either. I see no evidence of anyone in La Fam rushing to their aid, as wonder after wonder topples.

Looks like there's a twist in this world. Question is, do Plague have the ability to retain their wonders?

There is a difference between not being able to defend your WW's and leaving the world because it's won. I have lost interest in this world myself aswell, I've ran out my VM today and will see if it's any fun these coming days. This is the usual stage where everyone in the winning team starts to leave and the losing alliances pick up easy achievement (hence why nobody considers 7/7 ww achievement to mean anything).

edit: apperently all cities taken were from leavers