Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim (RIM)

DeletedUser

Oh there's lots of people itching for a fight before they are ready,you can feel the tension rising daily and everyone is wary of the wolf that preys in the night! It could be fun,there could be bad blood but fun times are coming!

DeletedUser47170

Just got back. But if anyone knows me you know im all in so I will show WINNING WWS

DeletedUser48940

Where did the Syndicate group come from? Is that a consolidation of all the NW alliances?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I have no idea. I am super confused by the 3 Syndicate alliances. Are they all sister alliances? Are they just 3 alliances messing with the rest of us? Are they unrelated and simply hoping to cause confusion because they can? I don't know and it is really bugging me :(

DeletedUser46315

Black sheep
Guardians of Hades
League of shadows

They are the 3 previous alliances that now make up the syndicate.

DeletedUser42043

So yeah.. it's been a LOOONG time since I've been on forum xD mainly because I've been so busy in-game :p

So G.O.D. is no more, and Sauroter still exists ;) I'm still up and fighting with my buddies in "THE IMMORTALS" though!
We are a tight-knit group of players that trust each other, and we're here to stay :D

So who's reading this? tell us your own rim-experiences ;)

DeletedUser46315

Im not a rim baby, I'm in the thick of
It so I can't comment ;)

Glad to see Incognito dethroned.

Glad your wars are going well Jism.

DeletedUser53779

Sarouter is the Only Alliance Still Alive From the Original Post, Everything Else has Either Fallen Or ReBranded.

Rising Spartans Also Fell of the Map Over Night.

The World is taking Shape