Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser53868

I noticed that EPIDEMIC has a player that founds cities, gets them big and then passes them to the other mates and repeat.

Nice point farm LUL

DeletedUser28198

Ragnarok is owned by True Fear.
And The Usual Suspects are the "sidekick" or "puppet" alliance to HH (whatever you want to call it). They follow HH's lead and do what they are told =P

It was a long top 12, thanks for putting in the work.

DeletedUser15275

Ragnarok is owned by True Fear.
And The Usual Suspects are the "sidekick" or "puppet" alliance to HH (whatever you want to call it). They follow HH's lead and do what they are told =P

It was a long top 12, thanks for putting in the work.
puppet is too far my sweet general.

HH has TUS like DBD had Deathwish,
EPI had Plague,
TLB has Tigers+SiputCorp+TF,
TF has Ragnarok,
TD has ITD
Noc has a lot

DeletedUser54161

To add:
4H has 4.1 and Violaters
House Mormont is somehow mixed up with Heroes and Timber Wolves

But back on track with the Top 12
In comparing Alliances by Points and by BP, I find it curious as a few alliances in the Top 12, do not break the top 12 in Alliance fighters. Even alliances that have been inactive for a long time such as "Varangian Guard" seem to be beating them. I'm all for culturing it up but surely the world is not that peaceful

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
puppet is too far my sweet general.

HH has TUS like DBD had Deathwish,
EPI had Plague,
TLB has Tigers+SiputCorp+TF,
TF has Ragnarok,
TD has ITD
Noc has a lot

Ya dont nobody "have" TF.

By the by, i knew an alliance called Ragnarok in Sinope. Real fighters. I wonder if its the same guys...?

DeletedUser53868

So your saying TLB has 3 extra teams? You drank too much last night lul

DeletedUser15275

Ya dont nobody "have" TF.

By the by, i knew an alliance called Ragnarok in Sinope. Real fighters. I wonder if its the same guys...?
I hate to break to you but you are TLB's sidekick(the general's terms), the tigers are just like snacks for them.

DeletedUser53998

Not sure where you got TUS being HH's puppet from? Yes we do have a close pact with them that is true but they have an equal share in what we do as a team and we don't order them around like you suggest GP.

DeletedUser28198

HH with the power play D: rip dbd lol

Not so fast.

Steve Johnson, the one who came too me and asked for a merge to begin with, has left. His primary reason being "we really want to make EPIDEMIC pay, and we're willing to do anything to make it happen." And then the merge took place, and many of his members from OSGL said I should not allow him to be a leader, but I did because it was the agreement I made. He was adamant on having founder rights, which I said there was not a chance of. Look how that would have gone.

So now, he along with EPIDEMIC and HH have made a plot to steal players from DBD. We already have messages from Steve, Adz7, and Shirly (and probably more). So the alliance he aimed to beat by joining us, he is now working with (and our other enemy who he has joined). A desperate ploy collaborated between EPI, HH, and a disgraced member.

Don't worry though, our members took to forums immediately. They pointed out the obvious stuff. Steve never helped in ops or posted in forum whatsoever unless he was asking for help. His conquests are all internals, and not from the enemy. And of course he never did anything to assist in maintaining the alliance.

We are far better off without him, and if anybody does actually decide to follow this foolish plot, I am happy to see them out of my alliance. Its just funny to see EPI and HH scrambling along with this.

At the end of the day, it really makes me love the members in DBD more. They have laughed in the face of the enemy's offers. I couldn't be more proud to be in an alliance. This is what its all about ladies and gents. You can have a top alliance, but if you're all only there out of self-interest then you have nothing solid. DBD will stick together regardless. And those who leave are helping keep our alliance clean of cowards.

Death Before Dishonor,
GP

DeletedUser

Not so fast.

Steve Johnson, the one who came too me and asked for a merge to begin with, has left. His primary reason being "we really want to make EPIDEMIC pay, and we're willing to do anything to make it happen." And then the merge took place, and many of his members from OSGL said I should not allow him to be a leader, but I did because it was the agreement I made. He was adamant on having founder rights, which I said there was not a chance of. Look how that would have gone.

So now, he along with EPIDEMIC and HH have made a plot to steal players from DBD. We already have messages from Steve, Adz7, and Shirly (and probably more). So the alliance he aimed to beat by joining us, he is now working with (and our other enemy who he has joined). A desperate ploy collaborated between EPI, HH, and a disgraced member.

Don't worry though, our members took to forums immediately. They pointed out the obvious stuff. Steve never helped in ops or posted in forum whatsoever unless he was asking for help. His conquests are all internals, and not from the enemy. And of course he never did anything to assist in maintaining the alliance.

We are far better off without him, and if anybody does actually decide to follow this foolish plot, I am happy to see them out of my alliance. Its just funny to see EPI and HH scrambling along with this.

At the end of the day, it really makes me love the members in DBD more. They have laughed in the face of the enemy's offers. I couldn't be more proud to be in an alliance. This is what its all about ladies and gents. You can have a top alliance, but if you're all only there out of self-interest then you have nothing solid. DBD will stick together regardless. And those who leave are helping keep our alliance clean of cowards.

Death Before Dishonor,
GP
I feel like you guys are pretty stuck though, you losing quite a few members, not only that they hopped to an enemy alliance so they'll probably start hitting you too, and your still fighting on all fronts while you got weaker and they got stronger. Just a terrible situation to be in :\ it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if you had said no to the merge. gl with this though i feel like it'll be very hard to stay alive.

DeletedUser28198

I feel like you guys are pretty stuck though, you losing quite a few members, not only that they hopped to an enemy alliance so they'll probably start hitting you too, and your still fighting on all fronts while you got weaker and they got stronger. Just a terrible situation to be in :\ it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if you had said no to the merge. gl with this though i feel like it'll be very hard to stay alive.
We have lost none to other alliances. Steve being the exception.

As for getting weaker, I can't see where you're getting that. I'm not saying this just to dispute you. I am seeing us get stronger lately, in fact that is what many of our members have told me. Steve is the first real setback.

But with the opportunity this has given us, I think we will get even stronger in days and weeks to come. Not to mention BP to fuel the fire.

jameslongst

Strategos

What you want them to do, lay down and die? The man said they are gonna fight it out, so lets wait and see. They have more than held their own so far.

DeletedUser

What you want them to do, lay down and die? The man said they are gonna fight it out, so lets wait and see. They have more than held their own so far.
lol i said it was a tough situation to be in xD and if your losing steve i feel like the other old OSGL people will follow him but i guess that hasn't happened.

jameslongst

Strategos
lol i said it was a tough situation to be in xD and if your losing steve i feel like the other old OSGL people will follow him but i guess that hasn't happened.

Its happened to me before that the right group left at the right time and that allowed us to kick into overdrive