Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser54052

I don't think you can call it simming when most members growing everyday (since day one never had a time when their wasn't something being built in my senate) and we still haven't had many members reach second cities

Not conquering but spending all your time building is the very definition of simming. Don't see how I could possibly call it anything else.

DeletedUser54067

Ponini keeping the forum alive!

I would do one but we in same alliance, someone else do it :p
No one likes a dead forum but it gets sad that us guys on the rim don't hear anything from the core outside of friends of a friend. :(

Also Odysseus I meant more in like most of our members haven't reached the stage were there needs to be dozens of attacks as getting BP is good and all but if their is no way to use it your wasting time building more units that you didn't have to lose.

Also anyone from The Exiles going to reply to Jaelys Top 12. :D

DeletedUser54175

Apparently ITM is simming harder than any of the rim alliances, (Come at me Richard ;) ) since they now apparently are not hitting the exiles either. WARGASM's gone like I said, and they aren't hitting us... what's red on their map, just SNIPERS? I'd hate to be them lol. ITM should be making a move out towards the rim soon, all things considered, if you're in 35/46 be ready, my friendly advice.

As for us, got a wonderful message sent to us today by a small alliance called the Norsemen, asking for Havoc's help dealing with Mayhem. Had maps drawn and everything talking about how Havoc had a lot of cities in Mayhem core and could really hurt them. Yup, no surprises there. Sent it to Mayhem leadership without looking too. Best laugh I've had all day.
(Ok, that's not true I've been binge watching SNL but still, lol)

DeletedUser54052

Also Odysseus I meant more in like most of our members haven't reached the stage were there needs to be dozens of attacks as getting BP is good and all but if their is no way to use it your wasting time building more units that you didn't have to lose.

I was taught that if your rank in BP is not equivalent to your rank in points, you're simming. Again, your concept of building units just for the sake of it and not using them to get BP is a pretty good definition of simming.

Apparently ITM is simming harder than any of the rim alliances, (Come at me Richard ;) ) since they now apparently are not hitting the exiles either. WARGASM's gone like I said, and they aren't hitting us... what's red on their map, just SNIPERS? I'd hate to be them lol. ITM should be making a move out towards the rim soon, all things considered, if you're in 35/46 be ready, my friendly advice.

Funny that, check the alliance ABP lists to see if we're simming. ;)

Just did a count and we have 13 alliances red - but SNIPERS aren't actually one of them. Absolutely no lack of targets - as that ABP chart shows. :}

DeletedUser54175

Kidding of course. Think we may have you beat there though- if it's brown it's red right?
Yeah I use the bp- point rank too, but specifically for attack. For example if you're rank 50, 50 in abp, 1200 in def and total rank 120 that's not really your fault, making up numbers. If your alliance defense tab always has 0 threads there's not much to do even if you want to help.

DeletedUser54067

I was taught that if your rank in BP is not equivalent to your rank in points, you're simming. Again, your concept of building units just for the sake of it and not using them to get BP is a pretty good definition of simming.

Funny that, check the alliance ABP lists to see if we're simming. ;)

Just did a count and we have 13 alliances red - but SNIPERS aren't actually one of them. Absolutely no lack of targets - as that ABP chart shows. :}
Kidding of course. Think we may have you beat there though- if it's brown it's red right?
Yeah I use the bp- point rank too, but specifically for attack. For example if you're rank 50, 50 in abp, 1200 in def and total rank 120 that's not really your fault, making up numbers. If your alliance defense tab always has 0 threads there's not much to do even if you want to help.
I got both of you guys beat. I go by the principle that if Your ABP is higher than the amount of points you have then your not a simmer. :cool:

This technically means almost everyone except those who has been rimmed are simmers.

DeletedUser54052

Yeah, but if your def tab is empty, your whole alliance is probably simming. ;)

Personally, I always look to ABP and overall BP - reminds me to help others. :)

I got both of you guys beat. I go by the principle that if Your ABP is higher than the amount of points you have then your not a simmer. :cool:

This technically means almost everyone except those who has been rimmed are simmers.

Yeah, I do like that measure, but it's incredibly hard.

DeletedUser54067

True never have gotten it myself but I once saw someone who was 250,000 points in a world were the top players were all bordering 1,000,000 and this guy was in the top 50 ABP with 260,000 ABP. A few of the top players had similar ratios of course but It was the first time I saw someone under 500,000 points really put in extreme grepo tactics. Always attacking the enemy everyday with his nukes.

DeletedUser46391

1 The Exiles 5,286,82 - Solid.

2 I'm telling Mummy 5,109,98 - Has the best looking diplomat in the game.

3 Mayhem 3,102,24 - Probably annoyed their academy is publicly picking fights.

4 Danish Vikings 1,810,51 - Be interesting to hear what they have to say. But you need to be able to understand what they have to say first. Also, solid bunch all things considered.

5 Fratres Proelium 1,522,33 - Not spoken to them yet but they have nice stats and a good spot to move off from on the map. 54 or 44 I wonder..?

6 The Norsemen 1,380,50 - In a bit of an awkward spot position wise. Be interested to hear what they have to say about themselves on the forums here.

7 Infernal Abyss 1,280,61 - Don't know much about these lot either. But they seem have two choices really. The Exiles or the Vandals.

8 Elysium 1,046,97 - Be interested to see if they move into 46 to ally or fight with the Viridans or into 55 to fight someone. As with the Norsemen I'd be interested to hear what they have to say about themselves on the forums here.

9 Havoc 9,221,3 - Not worth rating academy's.

10 HEROES 8,466,3 - They are on the rim and have a choice between south and Enigma or west and Mayhem.

11 SNIPERS 7,809,4 - Not having the best week but they are persevering regardless. If anything you have to tip your hat to them for not giving up and staying together. That's worthy of respect.

My dear,

At the moment you are just making yourself sound like that needy kid that annoys people for attention then runs away before they get a dead leg.

So now I'm going to ask you a very simple binary yes or no question.

Do you really want us to "come at you"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54175

I thought by definition anything said followed by a winky face means it wasn't intended to be taken seriously? My whole alliance IS simming tbh and it bugs me. 1 other person finished above 2500 in the event, it was sad really. (Havoc, not Mayhem of course)

Although everyone's still building units so I think simming's not really much of an insult at this point. Given the lack of attacks and people saying their bored and want to hit things I think nearly everyone would be happy if I'm picking fights lol. Not that I am- I just wanted you to notice me sempai :oops:

DeletedUser54052

I thought by definition anything said followed by a winky face means it wasn't intended to be taken seriously? My whole alliance IS simming tbh and it bugs me. 1 other person finished above 2500 in the event, it was sad really. (Havoc, not Mayhem of course)

Although everyone's still building units so I think simming's not really much of an insult at this point. Given the lack of attacks and people saying their bored and want to hit things I think nearly everyone would be happy if I'm picking fights lol. Not that I am- I just wanted you to notice me sempai :oops:
Probably why you're again developing a problem with inactives. Just as well you're only an academy. ;)

DeletedUser46391

So now I'm going to ask you a very simple binary yes or no question.

Do you really want us to "come at you"?

DeletedUser

So does being rank 32 in the world, but 38 as an attacker make me a simmer o_O

Blue

DeletedUser54175

Depends if you're bringing snacks or not :) Anyone is welcome to come at me if they're bringing snacks!

DeletedUser54052

Gotta say it's incredibly brave for the head of an academy with well over 10% inactives to go picking a fight with RT of all people without the approval of his lords and masters. Not many have the guts to do that. Rather more have the judgement not to, of course, but you have to admire the chutzpah.
Also that's some record. Stating "with certainty" there's no inactives problem on Wednesday, but having 12% inactive on Sunday is a quite breathtaking vote of confidence in the leadership. Or perhaps not. Obviously better to trash talk in the externals than sort it out, though.

DeletedUser54175

Well when I looked a few days ago that was dealt with. If that many inactives developed that fast I guess that's what it is, happens.

No RT. I thought I made it clear that I wasn't being serious but if there was anyone who misinterpreted my words I sincerely apologize, my mistake. I meant you and your alliance absolutely no disrespect, in fact quite the opposite. Won't happen again.

DeletedUser29627

8 Elysium 1,046,97 - Be interested to see if they move into 46 to ally or fight with the Viridans or into 55 to fight someone. As with the Norsemen I'd be interested to hear what they have to say about themselves on the forums here.

Here we are! We've got a lot of people already in 46, but 55 looks like a party too. So why not both?