TBT To When Everyone Said We'd Fail

DeletedUser10962

Ah yes the old it's a nap not a pact defence. I believe many of the same people used the same logic in Carphi when we were under too much pressure.

Besides ZFG explicitly claimed no other diplomacy so even a NAP is against their own rules. They're probably running into a common problem with playing this way. If you try to play with no diplo and have lots of good aggressive players who all expand out at some point you open up too many fronts for no diplo to be viable.

DeletedUser43325

Ah yes the old it's a nap not a pact defence. I believe many of the same people used the same logic in Carphi when we were under too much pressure.

No Dom, it's a "temporary unofficial NAP". I believe that was the terminology. Totally does not count as diplomacy. Just like they "wont work with other alliances" and "have no interest in WW." I swear I've seen this movie before.

DeletedUser51423

No Dom, it's a "temporary unofficial NAP". I believe that was the terminology. Totally does not count as diplomacy. Just like they "wont work with other alliances" and "have no interest in WW." I swear I've seen this movie before.

the movie didn't turn out well maybe they should all ask for refunds now..

DeletedUser

BLACK ZONE CRUSADE has conquered 8 cities from Zero Fox Gone and lost 0

DeletedUser52814

rumor has it Zero Fox lost their mojo
mojo1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41715

this is amazing. again by luck cream supported a zfg siege against us. of course no pact. its innos fault. only 120 member cap? they must extended to 2500 asap. but only for zfg. the rest can play only with less than 50 members

DeletedUser41715

and still be better than ZFG
unfortunately i have to admit that the combined forces of zfg and cream, who have absolutely no connection each other, killed my poorly supported cs

DeletedUser50833

unfortunately i have to admit that the combined forces of zfg and cream, who have absolutely no connection each other, killed my poorly supported cs

I wish i was in game to help you folks.
Good luck

For others (not just ZFG)
NAP = Non Aggression PACT
So even if you guys talk to another ally and say we dont bother you and you dont bother us - is still a "pact".

DeletedUser21784

yeah guess Zero Fox GONE was too close to the truth
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

btw, in the northern oceans they are also pacted/NAP'ed -- oh sorry, NOT pacted/NAP'ed
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
-- with Nightmares of Elysium and Club 53/Downstairs Club 53. Just in case anyone did believe the "we have no pacts" claim...

DeletedUser27128

btw, in the northern oceans they are also pacted/NAP'ed -- oh sorry, NOT pacted/NAP'ed
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
-- with Nightmares of Elysium and Club 53/Downstairs Club 53. Just in case anyone did believe the "we have no pacts" claim...

Am I missing something here.. last time I checked we weren't allied (or NAP) with ZFG! :O