Congratulations to Triad

Not sure if it was needed to create a new thread but wanted to say Congratulations to Triads for completing 7 of the wonders and claiming the Masters of the World award. Well deserved as you guys, even tho I don't like it, outplayed everyone in Zancle and were the better group. Thank you for the fight you put on!

Thanks to my teammates as well, not ended the way we wanted but well.

Thanks to everyone, hope to see some of you guys in other worlds.

DeletedUser42267

Totally agree Agron

The most aggressive alliance won and it was disappointing in the manner it was accomplished. Not TRIAD'S fault at all so congratulations to your alliance and well played.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

I was looking forward to the battle to end all battles at the Colossus to be honest
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser21774

Totally agree Agron

The most aggressive alliance won and it was disappointing in the manner it was accomplished. Not TRIAD'S fault at all so congratulations to your alliance and well played.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

I was looking forward to the battle to end all battles at the Colossus to be honest
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
So was I.

DeletedUser47067

Credit where credit is due. Congratulations Triad on your victory in Zancle.

You were by far the most aggressive team on the server and for this deserved your victory.

I am glad this world was not ended by a developer change and just a little disappointed we did not all get to see a fight until the end. I would have been epic