Top 12 Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser20914

ok good,
my sharks are hungry, havent sunked them troops in order for them to feed on recently

DeletedUser54566

Analea, can you explain me what's wrong with this? "High On Communism is the best one at Coordination :) Last time he sent biremes to Elias's siege immediately after. Peppa Pig did too". I'm seriously asking.

And Decipher, I had changed two of my cities names after you changed yours too teasing me, I was then pointed out that asian meat would be too offensive and changed it, have sent you pm in-game apologising, it was just teasing and I didn't mean to be disrespectful.
It wasn't a backsnipe btw, the slingers arrived 15 min later to the harpies returning, but you caught me on the subway without even mobile data on my phone

DeletedUser54568

Analea, can you explain me what's wrong with this? "High On Communism is the best one at Coordination :) Last time he sent biremes to Elias's siege immediately after. Peppa Pig did too". I'm seriously asking.
Explain what? I think I was clear

DeletedUser41523

He is leading us in that ocean :) if we should change our name then winners should definitely rename them to "Killzkuba is our saver" , btw how is the siege going on? looks like soho is hurting you guys too much :)

You went 1/4 on CS attempts and are taking cities at a 1:5 ratio vs us and that ratio is only that good because of S2's internet failure (though completely clean takes and fair is fair, not contesting that). I'm not really sweating it tbh. That's all I got on it. I'm not going to take away from the siege today, you guys did well, soho did well, and I can credit that.

Though i'm all for renaming our allies after our best players.

DeletedUser54566

Nevermind, I just understood what you think was mine and black pig's mistake lol It wasn't a mistake mate ahahah
If you decide to break a siege with flyers you send birs as support to the city, if you decide to break with ls's you send DLU, that is because the bp's are distribuited proportionally to each player according to how much support they have on the city. So that you mentioned is not a mistake, it's just stealing bp's. Actually, elias himself did this too on the city you lost just less than an hour ago.

DeletedUser54568

Nevermind, I just understood what you think was mine and black pig's mistake lol It wasn't a mistake mate ahahah
If you decide to break a siege with flyers you send birs as support to the city, if you decide to break with ls's you send DLU, that is because the bp's are distribuited proportionally to each player according to how much support they have on the city. So that you mentioned is not a mistake, it's just stealing bp's. Actually, elias himself did this too on the city you lost just less than an hour ago.
You guys did not do that in the city you are currently losing :) we got the BP of the flyers.

DeletedUser35127

You went 1/4 on CS attempts and are taking cities at a 1:5 ratio vs us and that ratio is only that good because of S2's internet failure (though completely clean takes and fair is fair, not contesting that). I'm not really sweating it tbh. That's all I got on it. I'm not going to take away from the siege today, you guys did well, soho did well, and I can credit that.
Don't worry we'll catch up very soon :)

DeletedUser41523

Its usually the same 5-7 people consistently fighting us. One has to question how long it goes until they get tired of it . My guess is that it'll get pretty old shortly after the Olympic Sword buff wears off.

DeletedUser54192

Not in the top 12 anymore (now ranked 20th), but I feel that Goats of War deserve a special mention for their alliance profile, in which they list the alliances that have fallen to them, or will do so in the future. It's a nice idea for intimidation, except when you realise that they are lying about at least two of the alliances on that list. Then it just looks silly.

DeletedUser54495

Not in the top 12 anymore (now ranked 20th), but I feel that Goats of War deserve a special mention for their alliance profile, in which they list the alliances that have fallen to them, or will do so in the future. It's a nice idea for intimidation, except when you realise that they are lying about at least two of the alliances on that list. Then it just looks silly.

"Alliances to fall" both speaks in past and future tense. So it includes alliances that have fallen, and alliances that will fall.

As for the drop, there was some internal cleaning to do... dead weight and traitors... understandable. That is what explains our point drop. What we lost in point rankings we gained in alliance integrity
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser54192

The drop doesn't really concern me. I only said it because this thread is labelled a Top 12 for some reason (probably to keep the trash talk out of the actual Top 12).

The point is, there are at least 2 alliances that have already fallen, that Goats of War had absolutely nothing to do with. I know one of the founders of Valkyrie, which has now fallen. They died primarily due to OSG. (This was before I joined OSG). They got shunted out of their original territory, lost a few of their bigger players, then the rest went inactive or changed to other alliances. They were in O44 and moved west rather than east. There is no way that Goats of War, way to the east of the core of the server, could have had anything to do with their fall. Winter Wolves has also fallen, and that wasn't to Goats of War. So far as I know, they weren't even bothered with Goats of War.

That's just the two I can confirm. I suspect that at least several more of the dead alliances had nothing to do with Goats of War. I might be wrong, but I don't remember an alliance called 'Phoeni' on this server? Might be that they already died, but no trace of them on the externals or intel sites. Is that an incomplete naming of Phoenix Mortis or Phoenix Rising? Or was it actually an alliance that Goats of War had something to do with?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

For Trigger Finger I can say that Euphoria had a big part to play in their downfall, not only GoW

DeletedUser47953

I was going to say something dark and mysterious, but I just wanna start getting in on the fun...

DEATH, that is the price you pay for messing with WE BE PIRATES!

Edit: Below is the Pirate Code so you know what we are about... How many of you have something like this in your alliance forum...

Zen Shadow 2017-04-19 22:48

These laws be the Rule and Constitution of the Alliance WE BE PIRATES.

Ye must obey the Rule of the Ship... The Cap'n or his mates will drawn and quarter, keelhaul, take your to an island and stake you out on an ant pile, or make you walk the plank with chum in the water if you disobey the Rule. This be The Pirate Code! Violations of the Code and Rule of the Pirates makes all of your cities subject to internal takeover, murder of all of your citizens, and ridicule on external forums if need be.

Avast, me hearties! Set the sails into the darkened seas and prepare to conquer enemies near and far. We shall kill 'em all and let the sharks sort 'em out! Aaargh....!!!

#1 Rule of Unity: - We are one unit, one alliance, and discord is not allowed.

We do allow dissenting opinions, but any actions taken to destroy the Unity of the Pirates will be subject to the punishments outlined above.

#2 Rule of Activity and Expansion: - This rule has sub-sections regarding Activity, Reservations, and Expansion outlined below.

2.1 Activity - You must log on every single day and not only build, but also take part in Operations. If you don't show BP on grepo intel, you will be subject to the punishments listed above...

2.2 Reservations - We have a +1 rule for reservations over slots and keep them to only 3 days... However, you should only have one serious take going on at a given time. You may fill your slots with colonies as needed to fill core islands or with Hand-Offs performed on the Trade Tab thread for City Trades, but you may only do 1 contested take at time. Your troops will either go to that one take or to help others on their takes...

2.3 Expansion - You are expected to control your area, but move to all of our front line areas. No one will be allowed to SIM CITY in our core or back country. You must always be working to expand on our fronts and take cities which help increase our control of our Pirate Islands.

#3 Understanding: - Understanding and trust are to be shown to our fellow Pirates at all times.

Everyone has a real life, so if there are issues, we shall endeavor to discover what is going on before enacting punishments. You end up in a car accident or you have a sudden death in the family, post and we will suspend the Rule for a special situation. Contact me by PM or any officer or post openly on the the NEWS tab if you have a real life issue that causes you to be offline or violate rules. We will be understanding if you speak with us.

#4 Judiciary Review: - All officers or players may report violations to me by PM. The situation will be handled.

Appeal may be allowed, upon MY discretion, by either the Senate of our leaders or by full vote of the alliance. However, any violation of Rule #1 as a direct violation or a result of a dispute is subject to immediate removal, forfeiture of your cities, and all of the horrible punishments listed in the preamble... and if that ain't enough, I'll make up a more painful punishment... don't test me...

#5 Like a Fist: - the 4 previous Rules are like fingers in how we should operate, this 5th Rule is the thumb that solidifies the FIST

Unity, Activity, Understanding, and Respect for the Rule make a great alliance; Constant War is our Fate, so fight like one huge Fist...

Rule 5 says, obey all Rules or Die... hit the enemy with our FIST or the Fist shall come down on you...

DeletedUser51731

:rolleyes: Seriously you are still banging on about our hit list. Let me tell you about that list, It started out as a list of Noob Alliances who where PACT together because they thought if they PACT with everyone they could sim away and build their pretty big cities. And yes we haven't had a hand in all that have fallen but seriously who cares? it's a bit of fun. And Notmad Thanks for your help destroying Trigger, I hope you realize your new friends haven't forgotten you destroyed their Alliance too! ;)

DeletedUser54192

This is a trash talk thread. Your alliance are bragging about killing off alliances they never touched. No reason why I can't show everyone that you're fibbing just a little.
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

Not all of these alliances were pacted, either. Valkyrie was pretty much dead before the Wolves family started reaching the higher ranks, and they were oceans away from each other. So don't try pulling the 'we named a mass-pacted group of noob alliances' thing either. How about you strip that list down to the number of alliances for which you can prove that you had a significant hand in their downfall? I bet that list is going to be a fair bit shorter, even if you still include every living alliance you claim you will destroy in the future. Stop claiming other people's kills, and maybe you won't get dragged onto the externals, as I can see that you made your account just to try and deny what anyone with access to the stats, or who knows a bit of the history of Olous, can see.

Still interested as to "Phoeni". Are they an alliance you killed, or an attempt to name Phoenix Rising or Phoenix Mortis? (One of whom is dead by another alliance's hand, and the other still very much going strong from what I hear.) If you can back up your claims, then do so. But please don't lie and expect no-one to pick you up on it.

DeletedUser54495

"Alliances that we have never touched". We took cities from both Valkyrie and Phoeni... i believe that counts as touching them... and yes, Phoeni was the first alliance to fall to goats of war. Considering you tell everyone to look at the stats so frequently, maybe it would be an idea to look at them yourself?