Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54825

Hello everyone,

I am reading this forum and cant believe what Zbake says. Hes talking about backstabbing but he has forgoten that he stab his old alliance. He was our alliance leader and was playing as noob spy. Good job Zbake :=)

DeletedUser21560

Hello everyone,

I am reading this forum and cant believe what Zbake says. Hes talking about backstabbing but he has forgoten that he stab his old alliance. He was our alliance leader and was playing as noob spy. Good job Zbake :=)

Im sorry mygod2, but i gotta burst your bubble here

Zbake was not a spy for us, Zbake tried his hardest to convince you all not to just sim around in 65 and play grepolis the way its meant to be played, but for some reason you all thought it was the smartest choice to share forums with Black dawn and Twisted and jump on us

When you have 3 founders and 2 of them constantly keep being against progressing, you cannot blame the smart one of deciding its time to part ways with the sinking ship and bringing whoever is worth bringing.

But nice try trying to discredit your teammates

DeletedUser719

I would like to input that you are backstabbers. You guys decided to kick me then you rimmed me. There was only one possible explanation that you guys did...you guys kicked me because I didn't participate in an OP I was told I didn't have to because I was too small. Real nice...
Let us fix this rubbish once and for all.You really have painted the wrong picture and let me give you some friendly advice , be active in game and you wont get kicked or conquered so easy.You were initially supported and decided to allow us to defend you blind for the majority of the first revolt and then you were given time to rebuild during your second bp and guess what you did nothing again .In return the council gave you resources and troops but you were just abusing our kindness and thought we were weak , so you were kicked.What do you even know about the council and how it is was being run as I believe we are doing well enough with out you in the alliance.

You have constantly complained and threw shade maybe some of that should be put on your doorstep.I gave you both resources and troops but what a waste of time and effort as in return you blame us for your inability to understand troops without a wall means nothing and a wall without troops means even less.I will help anyone regardless of experience but you my friend are quite simply one of those that can not be helped.By the way if it rains tomorrow you can blame Synergy and whoever the other alliances are that have kicked you since.

Good luck in game and i hope you find a world where your talents are recognized and appreciated if not Sims 4 has got cheaper , just do not get evicted or lose you job in that game as only so far you can stretch the "synergy back stabbed me card".

In keeping with the thread good top 12

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Well missed few days on forums and seems I have missed lots of fun around. Dope top 12 by the way and if someone could make new one would be great (don't start now blaming that if I want top 12 I should make it by myself).

Now I would like to address those people who call Synergy leadership and whole Synergy backstabbers. Are you guys for real? I have been playing with these guys (Against and alongside) during 1 year or more I guess and I have never seen unfair decisions from them. If someone is getting mad because of being kicked or because of loosing against them, that doesn't mean that they backstab.

Have you guys ever thought about analyzing your own faults instead of simply coming and accusing others?

DeletedUser51219

If anyone is doing another top 12 I nominate notmad his one was amazing

Ryann16

Strategos
Volzac, a while back you were on the trash talk train with everyone else, running your mouth about Slyce. That was a real story of betrayal, yours sounds like a pathetic excuse to start drama in the forums. If you want to act tough, you better be tough. If it hurt you that bad, jump back on the server and get revenge, thats what this game is about.

I got over what happened, its a game. I was upset at the time, but what is war without betrayal and backstabbing? Cant change whats happened, but if you want to run your mouth you might as well jump in on the action and try to change what IS happening.

Probs to Synergy for playing smart and surviving this far, Im excited to see where they go from here. Now, someone want to make a new top 12? :)

DeletedUser54067

Isn't it boring just seeing my perspective on Top 12's? I don't want to have to make another one, but since my motivation is intrinsic, I honestly just get urges to create a Top 12, I know I will eventually do another one.

DeletedUser54067

James I personally want to see a top 12 from you guys perspective. I am guessing you wouldn't hold high opinions of Synergy or my alliance (Sandels Warriors) because you've been at war with both alliances, and in the case of Sandels pretty much since the server started.

jameslongst

Strategos
James I personally want to see a top 12 from you guys perspective. I am guessing you wouldn't hold high opinions of Synergy or my alliance (Sandels Warriors) because you've been at war with both alliances, and in the case of Sandels pretty much since the server started.

I can maybe make that happen buddy.

Never anything personal against the Sandals, it was just a bad drop that put us across each others paths. I respect how you guys defended yourselves, and your efficient movement to a different ocean. Reminded me of...me. LOL

Synergy is a different story. They have had every opportunity to box their own weight. Their leadership refuses to do that. They have every opportunity to comport themselves with honor regarding other alliances. They don't.

Some great players on that team. Some great friends of mine that in other situations have fought with honor and daring. Their leaders are dragging them down in my humble opinion.

DeletedUser

I would not put them all in the same basket with Gerrard.
As the saying goes in my country there is no forest without pigs.
Many of them as well as rank and file are good honourable players.
I have had the chance /honour to play alongside many there so I know what I say.

DeletedUser54146

I would not put them all in the same basket with Gerrard.
As the saying goes in my country there is no forest without pigs.
Many of them as well as rank and file are good honourable players.
I have had the chance /honour to play alongside many there so I know what I say.
Some of them do, some of them dont. They just need new leadership. It has been crappy since the beginning

DeletedUser54848

This is the first of these that I have tried to make, hope everything in here is on point

1. Synergy Family
22,214,051 points
97 members
229,010 average points (Third)

ABP: 8,878,508 (Third)
DBP: 3,008,404 (Fifth)
TBP: 11,886,912 (Third)

The Synergy Family has reached the number one spot for total points. So far, they have proven themselves as the best diplomats on this server. They have managed to stay out of any wars with the top 6 alliances, and have pacted or NAP'd with most of them. They have gotten to where they are by feasting on TLB/TF and the Dwarven MRA. While they are in a good spot, they remain untested when it comes to fighting, as is evident in their lack of DBP. It will be interesting to see if they decide to attack MGGA while MGGA is vulnerable from their fight with Shady, or if Synergy decides to remain where they are and let the other two alliances fight it out. While it is impossible to know for sure until they fight a major war, I believe this alliance will swim. (Swim)

2. Make(ing) Grepo Great Again
21, 982,522 points
69 members
318,587 average points (First)

ABP: 9,074,648 (Second)
DBP: 5,608,521 (First)
TBP: 14,683,169 (First)

Once the clear favorites to win this world, MGGA is in a bit of trouble. They are struggling in their fight against Shady, and are extremely vulnerable if Synergy were to decide to attack them on a second front; however, I doubt Synergy will change from their position of neutrality, so if MGGA can turn things around against The Shady Bunch, they will find themselves in good shape once again. (Swim for now)

3.The Shady Bunch/The Cartridge Family
18,576,501 points
63 members
294,865 average points (Second)

ABP: 10,159,098 (First)
DBP: 4,487,341 (Third)
TBP: 14,646,439 (Second)

I believe The Shady Bunch/The Cartridge Family are currently the favorites to win this world. They are having success against MGGA and are leading the server in ABP, what is more, they currently have a NAP with Synergy so they do not need to worry about fighting Synergy at the same time as MGGA. While there is still a long way to go, they are looking the strongest up until this point. (Swim)

4.Black Dawn(.)
10,176,798 points
65 members
156,566 average points (Sixth)

ABP: 3,984,461 (Fourth)
DBP: 1,818,605 (Sixth)
TBP: 5,803,066 (Sixth)

They seem to be doing a good job creating a nice core. They are currently pacted with Twisted Sisters/Souls, and have an NAP with Synergy. So far, they have been doing well against Noobs, and have been growing at a decent pace. It will be interesting to see how they fair if they start fighting wars on two fronts with Noobs on one side and TLB/TF on the other. (Float)

5.Deuces Wild(.)
10,147,238 points
64 members
158,551 average points: (Fifth)

ABP: 3,207,232 (Sixth)
DBP: 1,120,795 (Eighth)
TBP: 4,328,027 (Seventh)

I'll be honest, don't know a ton about these alliances. They do not seem to be fighting any other alliances on this list and have been mostly feeding of smaller alliances. Based off of BP, they haven't been defending much, so it will be interesting to see how they fair once someone else takes notice of them. (Float)

6.Noobs
6,738,029 points
30 members
224,601 average points (Fourth)

ABP: 3,471,575 (Fifth)
DBP: 5,015,615 (Second)
TDP: 8,486,190 (Fourth)

They have proven themselves to be the best defenders on this Server. They are also the only alliance on this list without an academy. To be doing as well as they have with the amount of people they have is truly impressive. While Black Dawn got off to an early advantage on Noobs, I see them bouncing back in that war. (Swim).

7.The Lost Boys/True Fear
5,961,002 points
48 members
124,188 average points (Eighth)

ABP: 2,548,472 (Seventh)
DBP: 4,215,213 (Fourth)
TBP: 6,763,685 (Fifth)

My alliance

8.Sandels Warriors
5,896,871 Points
63 members
93,601 average points (Ninth)

ABP: 1,945,401 (Ninth)
DBP: 1,240,026 (Seventh)
TBP: 3,185,427 (Ninth)

After getting beat early on in the server by TF, they have rebounded nicely and are currently growing relatively sheltered on the rim. I believe they currently have an NAP with Synergy, and while I see them surviving for a while longer based off the fact that they are sheltered on the rim, if Synergy were to decide to attack them then they could be in trouble. (Float, then sink)

9.Twisted Souls/Sisters
5,726,407 points
43 members
133,172 average points (Seventh)

ABP: 2,154,494 (Eighth)
DBP: 1,178,843 (Ninth)
TBP: 3,333,337 (Eighth)

They are currently pacted with Black Dawn which is the one thing they have going for them. They are currently having trouble in O46 with a combination of TLB/TF and Owllusion all hitting them. As shown by their BP, they are untested and my guess is they will collapse if they face any sort of serious attacks. (Sink)