Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

DeletedUser54942

Aye sounds like we should have a drop party, one lands and post a link and all the teams with a set of brass bawlz can nut up or shut up. 3,3 CQ no morale or 4,4 tops thooough PHUKK all that 5,5 + non sense.

DeletedUser41523

Ima head to o56 or something and do my 3-5 weeks of effort thing if I come I think. :p

DeletedUser32682

I am a noob.... Want to learn more from the Gods present here.
Hope they will take me in and make me learn all the stuff....

DeletedUser53923

jb i have no idea when you joined us or where you came from. but youve been nothing but a good teammate since i knew you existed. id be happy to play with you again.

DeletedUser53923

go look at the history. they normally realease good worlds in pairs. they need the second one 2 months later to catch all the heavy golders who flamed out of the first one.

DeletedUser6812

I'm in for this assuming they ever release one with no morale, Lato looks like its never going to end right now lol

Soul

DeletedUser54784

There..

jRWHWjdIRBecxrjwGd6rZQ.png

MissusR

Phrourach
fr.100 settings are

World Special Tegee:

- Sextuple speed (6x);
- Travel speed of the six-unit units (6x);
- Night bonus activated (00h-06h);
- Beginner protection (3 days);
- Limit of alliance: 40 members;
- Ancient system of conquest (seat);
- Moral: enabled.

ATTENTION: This is a world designed for experienced players. New players will not automatically join this world, you will have to register manually via the world selection page. Since a special configuration has been set up for this anniversary world, you may experience unexpected functionality (profile rewards obtained from the beginning, effects of rewards that exceed the maximum capacity of the warehouse, etc.) .

WONDERS: On this world the Wonder Age will begin after 2 MONTHS if the required points are reached.