Top 12 Lets do some top 12's again

• Thread starter DeletedUser54850
  • Start date

DeletedUser54850

It's been ages since the last top 12, so I might try one.
Please go easy on me, it's my first one:p
I might be a little biased, but I will try to be neutral!

1.Thermopylae- 38474104 Points- Float
After a massive coalition was formed to destroy these guys, they admittedly have held out quite well considering all the alliances up against them. If they fight well then they may live to see WW but I don't think they will be a serious competitor. I don't see them lasting too long after a war of attrition with the coalition.

2.REPO- 21728941 Points- swim
The massive war started after these two powerhouses broke their pact, They are almost half the size of Thermo, but have large allies to make up for the difference. The war score is slightly in thermo's favor, but I see that changing after a little while.

3.HEROES-16520134 Points- swim
These guys have the second highest average points behind Thermo and have lots of great players who have helped factor the war. HEROES are beating Thermo 25-14 and I believe they will continue to pummel them now they are working with their former enemies, ATLANTIS.

4.CARPE DIEM-16486200 Points- swim
My alliance, so I might be biased here:D
The main powerhouse in the south, they initially took a beating from the Northern alliances when Thermo, REPO and HEROES were allied, however, the tables have turned now and they are taking lots of cities from thermo. Don't know the war score since the website also factored in cities lost before the coalition was formed.

5.Atlantis Imperials- 10478977 Points- swim
Don't really have much of a frontline with Thermo, which is why the score is only 3-3, however these guys have some amazing players who provide valuable defensive support for the coalition.

6.Imperium-9298047 Points- See 4

7.Atlantis Mallorean- 3666286 points- Merge

Once again, a good team of players who fought like devils against HEROES. Now they are allied with them, so don't have a frontline with Thermo, so they provide mostly defensive support. The reason I say a merge is because they have enough room to all fit into their main Alliance Atlantis Imperials which I see happening now WW is slowly starting to creep up.

8.Heavenly Myrmidons- 3101153 Points- Sink
After being kicked from the Coalition they now have a NAP with Thermo, however that won't save them. With cities scattered all over the world, and in coalition territory, I don't see them lasting long.

9.Heavenly Wolf- 1968760 Points- Float
It's a quite confusing situation with HW, they are the sister alliance of HM, but are still a part of the coalition, so they are technically enemies. I'm giving a float since they will most likely merge into REPO or Imperium.

10.Old Battle Scars- 852099 Points- Float
Don't know much about these guys, except that they are essentially the private army of HEROES. I don't think they are big enough to impact this world and I don't think they will last long come WW.

11.......C.A.N.C.E.R.........-781962 Points-Float
It's impressive that a 3 man alliance reaches the top 12! They seem to be continuing war with Imperium, and may have some sort of pact with Thermo, not sure what they will do WW but so far things are working out fine.

12.Phoenix-320996 Points- Sink
A very small alliance, they are essentially food for REPO. If the larger members merge with HM then they may last a little longer, but they are only delaying the inevitable.

There we go, go easy on me guys!;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54495

however, things are a little more equal now and they are taking lots of cities from thermo

I don't play in this world anymore so I am subjective on this topic, but looking at things that statement seems a little ridiculous considering it is 5 alliances to 1 against thermo. More than anything, things are less equal now. I think the words you are looking for is "Now we have 4 other alliances to call upon we are taking more cities from thermo than before"
But hey, i don't play on this world, so I should probs shut up. Nice top 12!
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser54850

I don't play in this world anymore so I am subjective on this topic, but looking at things that statement seems a little ridiculous considering it is 5 alliances to 1 against thermo. More than anything, things are less equal now. I think the words you are looking for is "Now we have 4 other alliances to call upon we are taking more cities from thermo than before"
But hey, i don't play on this world, so I should probs shut up. Nice top 12!
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Thanks mate, have edited the top 12 now. Do agree with you now that you mention it :)

DeletedUser23786

Most of the content seems fairly accurate but I'm pretty sure we will be around towards the end stages even with 5 6 alliances against us. We have most of the experienced members on the server in Thermopylae and holding our own. The only cities we seem to be losing are in oceans 60 where TT is too long to support. Also as I've said before there is a long time until WW so merges will happen again so we will see when people start to be more selfish and current pacts will break at some point.

DeletedUser46711

Most of the content seems fairly accurate but I'm pretty sure we will be around towards the end stages even with 5 6 alliances against us. We have most of the experienced members on the server in Thermopylae and holding our own. The only cities we seem to be losing are in oceans 60 where TT is too long to support. Also as I've said before there is a long time until WW so merges will happen again so we will see when people start to be more selfish and current pacts will break at some point.

We have most of the experienced members on the server in Thermopylae and holding our own.

Are you sure?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Recently Active Thermopylae players losted towns in the 046 and 055, so talk about the oceans 60 only, is not correct.

The Coalition will build the WW together, and every coalition alliance will get a Crown, not need to merge , not need to drop pacts , but the coalition alliances will work together until the end.
Don't forget that more than 1 alliance can win the crown in a server.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Myonia Wold:
uMFoYJm.png

Sinope World:
hyX5lqW.png

Golgi World:
5HNTAmf.png

DeletedUser23786

Well aware that more than 1 alliance can win the server. This being said would you be trusting enough to be the 5th alliance to take the crown? If so then commit to it publicly and if not then we will all be able to see how likely a 5 winner server is likely to be.

DeletedUser54495

Well aware that more than 1 alliance can win the server. This being said would you be trusting enough to be the 5th alliance to take the crown? If so then commit to it publicly and if not then we will all be able to see how likely a 5 winner server is likely to be.

Any grepo player more than 6 months old know how that ends out... as the first alliances win it majority of their players leave, then the second alliance it happens again, by the third thermo would have more points/members than the coalition and would seal the wonder themselves now blockading the fourth and fifth alliances from getting it, so those alliances abandon without a crown
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

I've seen it happen before.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser23786

Any grepo player more than 6 months old know how that ends out... as the first alliances win it majority of their players leave, then the second alliance it happens again, by the third thermo would have more points/members than the coalition and would seal the wonder themselves now blockading the fourth and fifth alliances from getting it, so those alliances abandon without a crown
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

I've seen it happen before.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Exactly mate. I think Athena is thinking the world is going to be working in tandem to win everyone the world which realistically isn't going to happen. This is why I said merges are more likely. At the momen the only side I see likely to go for wonders is Heroes alongside us. If there are 5 world winning teams then forgive me! I didn't get a response regarding whether they would be last alliance to accept the crown as they know it won't happen. Back to the drawing board!

DeletedUser46711

Also as I've said before there is a long time until WW so merges will happen again so we will see when people start to be more selfish and current pacts will break at some point.
I think that you not talked about merges between coalition alliances here, but about possible internal conflicts of the coalition alliances.
I mean that any merge will be done with Thermopylae and comapany before the WW stage.
About the Kannerak predictions , may be you're correct, but Thermopylae , for get a Crown, need to stay and play minimum 10-12 months from now in Mesembria world, so your opinion need to be extended also about them.
How many time Thermopylae will stay in Mesembria, waiting for earn a Crown?

DeletedUser23786

I think that you not talked about merges between coalition alliances here, but about possible internal conflicts of the coalition alliances.
I mean that any merge will be done with Thermopylae and comapany before the WW stage.
About the Kannerak predictions , may be you're correct, but Thermopylae , for get a Crown, need to stay and play minimum 10-12 months from now in Mesembria world, so your opinion need to be extended also about them.
How many time Thermopylae will stay in Mesembria, waiting for earn a Crown?
We will be trying to win the crown first. Once the server has been won there will be an exodus on the server and therefore I don't think there will be a second alliance to win the server. Maybe I'm wrong but I think it's foolish to think there will be more than 2 crowns on this server. Even then I think with server speed there will only be 1 winner of which I think we have a very strong chance of winning. As I said in my opinion I think our greatest threat will be Heroes. The others may have a chance but will need to see some merges happen first for this to happen. The server is still losing players and with 2 more slow servers now open I wouldn't be surprised if players moved over there. In 6 months time we will be able to come back to this thread and see which predictions are right.

DeletedUser54850

Anyone willing to do another top 12?
There have been a few significant changes such as HW merge with Imperium which have changed things up a bit