Top 12 Top 12

TromboneTom

Strategos
I left all my severs I was playing then. Lato was my main server then not kasmenai then anyway, i didnt care much to fight simmers who stack cities full of dlu. I think that's enough of kasmenai don't you think?
Yeah spoke to some EPI members and all they can say about you is that you left when the fight got tough, seems about right to me as you're expanding away from the fight in this server too.
Either way enjoy whatever you want to do on this server by killing smaller players lol

DeletedUser54957

Yeah spoke to some EPI members and all they can say about you is that you left when the fight got tough, seems about right to me as you're expanding away from the fight in this server too.
Either way enjoy whatever you want to do on this server by killing smaller players lol
well whoever said that is stupid, i was on front line from day one unlike most of the players and did epidemic win?

DeletedUser54895

I'd like to apologize in advance for anyone i may offend by writing this and for the terrible grammar i may have used.. I drank to much today

My Completely unbiased top 12

1). Awakening

As previously stated this is an alliance filled with quitters, Cowards, and Selfish players. It seems like they "woke up" only to be put back to sleep

2).Sons of Odin
They started out this world on fire, collapsing UD before I even noticed they went to war, However it seems True Fear is giving them a solid fight.

3).Blue Magic
I heard so many great things about the BM team at the start of the world, They've disappointed me more than any other alliance.. When they're not fighting inactive or internals it seems like they're picking on alliances substantially smaller than themselves.. I'd love to see some attacks from BM every now and them... if you need a target my ingame name is HOLDMADUH

4).Independent II
My alliance... Also one once voted most likely to sink being independents weakest link...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
However now it is very clear INDI 2 is filled with nothing but the worlds finest warriors & greatest assassins.. The truth is all in the BP ranked #1st in alliance abp dbp and overall by a large margin ;)

5).Independent
The flag ship alliance for the greatest team on the game, I join independent early on in the server and although at the time i was not in the indi core i joined because i saw a group a loyal fighters... Players who aren't scared to lose a city, and more importantly a team knows how to enjoy the game... This group is unstoppable because they don't know when to quit

6). Independent 3

The remnant of Razzle dazzle, again filled with warriors who don't quit even when outmatched and surrounded by the enemy... While a majority of the alliance feared defeated and ran to the enemy they remained together and decided to continue fighting...

7).True Fear
They are keeping the forums fun and clearly not scared to fight an alliance twice their size... They seem to be giving SOO a run for their money only allowing them to take 10 cities. I'm Impressed and am interested to see how they continue to deveolpe

8 & 9) Battle bears/Sons of thor
Soo academys dont see anything special in either of them at this present time

10) Repoession agents
I stopped playing this game for nearly 3 years return and am still seeing Eviction Notice wannabees .......

11) Twenty one
No comment

12)BROSSER
Will be interesting to see how they developed... they have a few really good players and might give BM a run for their money..
Thanks for the dazzling description lol

DeletedUser54957

If EPI didn't win, it can certainly be blamed on the players that left them.
sorry some people have a life and know this is just a game. Real life always comes first, sad when players like you criticize other players actions to leave the game for real life.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
You are the one that implied that you left a losing team. I have utmost respect for the real fighters from EPI. Like me, many of them now play with True Fear.

DeletedUser54957

You are the one that implied that you left a losing team. I have utmost respect for the real fighters from EPI. Like me, many of them now play with True Fear.
and you said EPI lost due to pleople leaving(for real life)? and would you care to show me where i implied that?

DeletedUser54957

Its ok man... its not like i havent heard that excuse before when the game got tough...
As i said i was on front line from the start and i do not remember asking for lts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

12)BROSSER
Will be interesting to see how they developed... they have a few really good players and might give BM a run for their money..
I don't have much in-depth knowledge of this team, but I think the biggest danger for BROSSR might be internal instability. From what I have seen, eastern 56 seems to have been a hotbed for continuous merges, shifts, renamings and other changes. So while BROSSR might be looking strong now, I honestly can't tell if they will keep that up in the long run or if they will just end up changing again.

One possible issue is that 6 of their players have recently left and formed an alliance called Fiasco United. I doubt that this is an academy for a few reasons, and if this is an actual split-off, that could be a sign of problems for BROSSR, as at least one of the Fiasco United members was apparently a leader over there before he left.

DeletedUser50935

The Salt Mine also appear to have been formed by players from BROSSR and it doesn't look too much like an academy to me especially since they have lost cities to BROSSR. Members of Fiasco United appear to be based in 65 and Northern 66 rather then 56 whilst BROSSR and The Salt Mine are entangled in 56 with Salts also moving into 66. It all seems like there's been some fallout from the merge between HAMMER and AIP. The intel map is a really weird thing to look at: http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en99&ref=dn907kichvtc1dkxbckizigtc764tparvhrn5ov

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I think enough of Kasmenai here, but for your interest, EPI NSD and DBD merged for WW's since other huge alliances and all former enemies did same like HH, TD and others. EPI,NSD and DBD have built 6 WW's and have left just 1 WW to finish stuff, but enemy coalition was faster and built 4 WW's before us and yeah I would say them being faster was all because of activity.

Anyhow now let's get back to this world. I'm in TF here and nothing to be ashamed of it and fyi I was and I am in EPI on en92. Was fighting TF on 2 different worlds and now I'm with them. It's funny when people belittle TF and their leadership, because these guys are really good fighters and amazing players. Yep maybe one of the most important things which somehow leads TF to not winning worlds is that they start late on worlds and somehow they always pick few times bigger enemies but I would say they always deal with them pretty well.

Personally I'm not that great player to belittle any of my enemies and mainly on this world, since due to real life I can't contribute much. I like SoO and their gameplay, but again what's the profit of having 3 full alliances and being happy of "overtaking" smaller groups? Anyhow that's your choice and good luck with that.

DeletedUser48582

I think enough of Kasmenai here, but for your interest, EPI NSD and DBD merged for WW's since other huge alliances and all former enemies did same like HH, TD and others. EPI,NSD and DBD have built 6 WW's and have left just 1 WW to finish stuff, but enemy coalition was faster and built 4 WW's before us and yeah I would say them being faster was all because of activity.

Anyhow now let's get back to this world. I'm in TF here and nothing to be ashamed of it and fyi I was and I am in EPI on en92. Was fighting TF on 2 different worlds and now I'm with them. It's funny when people belittle TF and their leadership, because these guys are really good fighters and amazing players. Yep maybe one of the most important things which somehow leads TF to not winning worlds is that they start late on worlds and somehow they always pick few times bigger enemies but I would say they always deal with them pretty well.

Personally I'm not that great player to belittle any of my enemies and mainly on this world, since due to real life I can't contribute much. I like SoO and their gameplay, but again what's the profit of having 3 full alliances and being happy of "overtaking" smaller groups? Anyhow that's your choice and good luck with that.
Lol mate you do realize we have finished two top-12 wars right? One of them in which we where outnumbered 1:2. We are amongst the most aggressive in this server and arent afraid to pick a fight.

Besides "overtaking" smaller groups is common in grepolis. But guess you know this since TF has been taking in AG members as well ;)

Big mergers are those who fail.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I haven't said a single word about your gameplay I said I like it and the reasons you gave above might be counted why I like it.

And yeah I agree taking on smaller groups is common and everyone does it in order to back up their strength, but difference might be in bragging of it and not bragging. I haven't seen any TF member typing here how many cities we have taken from AG or any other smaller groups. That's the difference nothing else.

And as all lovers of grepolis we are here for fight like you so nothing can be more enjoyable than fighting against respected and valuable enemies.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Lol mate you do realize we have finished two top-12 wars right? One of them in which we where outnumbered 1:2. We are amongst the most aggressive in this server and arent afraid to pick a fight.

Besides "overtaking" smaller groups is common in grepolis. But guess you know this since TF has been taking in AG members as well ;)

Nobody cares about ancient ghosts or whatever they were called, they were nothing special i do hope you guys keep making your way down south rather then found in O35.
Looking forward to seeing more from you guys!

jameslongst

Strategos

Nah, you overstate your experience. You havent really been tested till now. And it turns out you arent really doing so hot.

I can only guarantee you one thing, "mate," the other teams are watching.

DeletedUser48582

Nah, you overstate your experience. You havent really been tested till now. And it turns out you arent really doing so hot.

I can only guarantee you one thing, "mate," the other teams are watching.
Lol James... i think we are doing just fine - even better than expected. "Tested until now" so by this you mean TF? Even a simple Noob can snipe a long range CS with their eyes closed. We took the chance and did fairly good anyway in the first part of the OP.

jameslongst

Strategos
Lol James... i think we are doing just fine - even better than expected. "Tested until now" so by this you mean TF? Even a simple Noob can snipe a long range CS with their eyes closed. We took the chance and did fairly good anyway in the first part of the OP.

Oh you think you are doing fairly well huh, better than you expected? Well my guys are absolute animals that are doing incredibly well...just like I expected.

Here is what I was trying to say, pal...sorry it wasn't coming over too clearly:

You crowed about Under Dogs or whoever. No test there. You woudn't stop going on about Ancient Ghost. No test there except for Makedonas who came to us. Now here you are, up against a totally different dose of medicine...and you ain't panning out. If I recall correctly, your first OP was to found cities in my core lol. You were the number one team at the time, founding cities to make war. Get out of here with that mess.

You arent number one anymore, son. I see your sloppy gameplay, and more importantly the other teams see it. They see a soft, chewy, simmer filled middle of the board propped up by gold. Ever been trapped in 045 hit from all sides before, bud? Its awful. "True Fear always starts late..." maybe you're about to find out why.

DeletedUser

Oh you think you are doing fairly well huh, better than you expected? Well my guys are absolute animals that are doing incredibly well...just like I expected.

Here is what I was trying to say, pal...sorry it wasn't coming over too clearly:

You crowed about Under Dogs or whoever. No test there. You woudn't stop going on about Ancient Ghost. No test there except for Makedonas who came to us. Now here you are, up against a totally different dose of medicine...and you ain't panning out. If I recall correctly, your first OP was to found cities in my core lol. You were the number one team at the time, founding cities to make war. Get out of here with that mess.

You arent number one anymore, son. I see your sloppy gameplay, and more importantly the other teams see it. They see a soft, chewy, simmer filled middle of the board propped up by gold. Ever been trapped in 045 hit from all sides before, bud? Its awful. "True Fear always starts late..." maybe you're about to find out why.

Actually they are number one again.... it seems like awakening lost 20 cities today going on 30 ;)