RIGHTEOUS WRATH - WAS I RIGHT OR WRONG TO AWAKEN ONE OF MY KRAKENS ? W G

DeletedUser54360

RIGHTEOUS WRATH
**Fidelitas**
WitchunterGeneral today at 09:07
Hi there. **Fidelitas**

As you have not been the most reliable or consistent of correspondents I better make this short and sweet.

Thwarting Megaliths is my speciality. Thwarting Combination Megaliths my Piece De Resistance .

Many have underestimated my role in this world and discounted my past pedigree.

With the awakening of Sleeper 1 of 3 in Extortion = cryptic clue "Attila in Love" I sense that this may be my " Ceiling of the Cistine Chapel" skullduggery moment to outtrump anything PAT has come up with so far.

THE ORIGINAL

THE ONLY

THE BEST

RIMLORD

FIGHTER and 43 DAN MASTER OF THE DARK ARTS OF GREPOLIS

WitchunterGeneral

BTW I have 2 inside TINAD as well ..
cool.gif

What you two decide next directly affects whether I wake them up or not.

Just so you understand I have no problem with being beaten in combat.

But when the smart alecs think they can Horsetrade Worlds to the detriment of the real players - and demoralise new players with the understanding that everything has been fixed beforehand ..

That is when the Rimlord strikes to protect the integrity of this game.
Reply Forward Delet

DeletedUser54239

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

somebody gone
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

LOL, friends , its just a game, enjoy it please....

else witch-general will block all grepo players....
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

DeletedUser54360

What are you smoking WG :confused::D

I DONT KNOW

BUT IT LOOKS LIKE DESTROXII AND FIDELITAS are on the:rolleyes: same stuff..

**Fidelitas**

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-04-25 at 21:55
Destroxii usual false accusation and block .

But here is my answer to share with him .

W GG

My goodness when did you start that practice?

Forced Cannabilisation has never been a Feature of LOTR life.

Oh I see you are implying that I practice Forced CAnnabilisation .

But as usual entirely without evidence.

(This message was forwarded)

Destroxxi on 2017-04-25 at 21:47
Delusions are a grand thing, when a player that forces his players to hand over cities for himself says something like that eh?

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-04-25 at 21:43
High on natural justice and nothing else my friend.

Destroxxi on 2017-04-25 at 21:38
Whatever you are smoking or taking you should share with everyone.

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-04-25 at 21:36
Yes it is a bit of fun in 43 . Always great to have a back gate that we need to keep closed.

It makes the preparations for Wonder Islands so much easier when we do not know from what direction the attacks will come.

( NOTE EXTORTION HAVE SUDDENLY BEEN TOLD TO GO ALL DEFENCE FROM MAY ONWARDS )
( MY INSERT W G )

Destroxxi on 2017-04-25 at 21:30
Just your messages shows your worry mate. good luck in your 43 venture.

WitchunterGeneral
on 2017-04-25 at 21:11
I think you may need to put our TINAD Maciavelli straight here. Perhaps you should lay it out for him.

It is not a mistake that Bear would have made.

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-04-25 at 21:09

Referring to players of principle who awake from a dormant state to prevent conniving swindlers from horsetrading a world away in not accurate.

Had you and your pals refrained from the stitch up of ordinary players you were tryimg to perpetrate they need never have been activated.

W G

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-04-25 at 20:37

Might it not have been wise for you to check with Destroxxiand Pat before you started smugly claiming bluff.

I am dissapointed.

That is not a mistake that Bear would have made.

You should give this Diplomacy venture up you are clearly out of your depth ..

W G

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-04-25 at 15:09

I would not have intervened if you had not pushed it too far - after all this was only ever meant to be a ring rust world for me.

I am not talking about the LOKI guys .. I am talking about the deep embedded players.

But EXT plus TINAD plus TINAH too much .. Not sporting. That is why I always have an insurance policy.

Destroxxi on 2017-04-25 at 15:02
Lol if you want to give me incentive to bring Erikw back to the came to wipe the floor with you please tell me you learned it from him..

Ill send your guys back and take about 10 from your branch and throw together most of tlo for the lot. Quite a few of your guys owe some debts to be called in from past worlds anyway.

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-04-25 at 14:59

Winding you guys up is like taking candy from a petulant baby.

Still I accept this first part of your homage.. and lets ponder for a moment do you even know who Erikw learnt his trade from ?

Go on then send my guys back to me - the intervention has been successful beyond my wildest dreams. Let them know again what it is to play with a Leader they can respect.

Send me the Ocean 44 ones back first please.

W G

Destroxxi on 2017-04-25 at 14:48

I know who your 4 little sleepers supposedly are and have been feeding them false intel they wont be coming with us on this next part of our journey. Its kind of easy when they players give themselves up.

I think I shall enjoy stealing your players from now on the ones that ask me all the time for a new home everyday because of you.

Last but not least I have played this mass mail game with Erikw on Golgi you have nothing to hold a candle to I wish you luck mate.

DeletedUser54360

This is not a stitch up .. And we are not caustic. And I am not a Rimlord,,

Oh Richard Thrust and Bearissimus.. These forums are replete with rich pontificatious righteous indignation .

Where is the Nagidos Nag to do a searing expose when we need it. ?

Do I hear the spinning coffin laid torso of a big dead Bear?

DeletedUser46391

Tbh I just find it funny that you don't think I have a few "sleepers" with you and that's how we've found out so much about what's going on with you since day one bud. :p

But by all means.

"Wake" You agents up.

DeletedUser54699

I think WG is being defensive... everyone knows why players turn defensive ;) because they are either backed into a corner with no way out or he's wrong and he knows it.
I didn't realise self-proclaimed "Rimlords" played the game so low by posting messages and such on externals when they really should be concentrating on the best way to lose wonders :D

DeletedUser54360

I will just satisfy myself with waking the forum up again .

DeletedUser54360

Right Lads

The game is up .

The actual honest truth is that I have never used spies or in fact planted sleepers anywhere. Up until now it has always amused me how easy it is to convince those who may well use such methods ( and therefore are uniquely paranoid)that I do.

Being capable of such scallywaggery themselves they find it rather easy to believe it of me.
Harmless fun I thought up until now .

However it seems UVIS 123456 and Mr Slkickhotshotzz have been summarily dismissed from extortion in a paranoid knee jerk reaction to my mischief.

Perfectly aware that this will make no difference I can confirm that although Slick played in Rimlords in Rizinia UVis never did and that neither were part of my inner circle.

In no way have they done anything against Extortion interests and had certainly done me no favours earlier in the game Nagidos..

This is teh first time my mischief has caused collateral damage such as this and I just want to make it clear just because destroxii believes in teh Kangaroo Court approcah to justice .. teh reputation of these two lads should not be staine dby this accusation ..

They may have doen othe rstuff for other people I dont know. BUT ...

THEY DID NOT SPY FOR ME ... I dont use spies..

W G

DeletedUser48583

I have returned and thanks to WG for picking up this beaten foe who we was once enemies but thats the past. I respect the legacy of LoTR from past years and glad to be once again fighting with them. Can't say much for Ext nowadays seems to be falling apart I noticed. Ghosting, losing wonders what a sight to see on those who wrongly accused me but its time to have some fun and fight. The Sniper aka SLiiCK is back.

destroxxi

Phrourach
I am really starting to think yall have some sort of collective mental illnesses at this point.
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
Anyway w.e have fun. Im out.

DeletedUser53903

I am really starting to think yall have some sort of collective mental illnesses at this point.
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
Anyway w.e have fun. Im out.
Are you out because your "close" friends are betraying you? Priest gone, Bongo doing stuff, Sims ghosting, man. Extortion is a mess right about now

DeletedUser54360

Are you out because your "close" friends are betraying you? Priest gone, Bongo doing stuff, Sims ghosting, man. Extortion is a mess right about now

it does not matter . they won teh world ..

nagidos is over Byblos is starting . a real challenge conquest ..

time to mov
e on ..

DeletedUser54239

good luck gerenal!
hope at last this world will ends and all players will have fun in new worlds with their friends...
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser46395

Whole world's a mess now. We rebuilt the wonders without any sweat, the world is dead as a dodo.