Selymbria Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser51077
  • Start date

DeletedUser10265

Its about to get quite as i just cleaned out two more core cities of thier main players. So much for the jimbo theory.

Von L= Cleaned
Jimmy longst=Cleaned out
Ahr-ex= Cleaned out

Who is next? Hmmm how about alexandra the okie dokie???

Oh no, an OP on my little 3K rock cities :( Wonder how many of these crap cities you'll take
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

qslNdMg.png

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Oh no, an OP on my little 3K rock cities :( Wonder how many of these crap cities you'll take
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

qslNdMg.png

Typical example of masochism. Staying in every world absolutely alone in order to prove how great player you are and sniper.

And yep they came for your "3K crap cities" cuz you don't have better ones in the area where TF is located.

Hmm where am i implying that i'm a great player or sniper? I am not leaving any worlds i play, simple as that. Got a problem with that little noob? I just cost your crap alliance 9 slots they couldve spent on nice cities. OH WAIT! They can't take anything else then empty 3 K cities, that's right. I'm sorry. Don't worry i'll be back there by next week with as much as 17 more rock cities for you to take! How wonderfull is that?

DeletedUser10265

Hmm where am i implying that i'm a great player or sniper? I am not leaving any worlds i play, simple as that. Got a problem with that little noob? I just cost your crap alliance 9 slots they couldve spent on nice cities. OH WAIT! They can't take anything else then empty 3 K cities, that's right. I'm sorry. Don't worry i'll be back there by next week with as much as 17 more rock cities for you to take! How wonderfull is that?

gotta love this guy

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Its about to get quite as i just cleaned out two more core cities of thier main players. So much for the jimbo theory.

Von L= Cleaned
Jimmy longst=Cleaned out
Ahr-ex= Cleaned out

Who is next? Hmmm how about alexandra the okie dokie???

When did you clear and revolt me?

DeletedUser53746

Wow youre great at being a troll. Congrats i guess. You know what they say: those that can't, troll.

Jimmy this is an interesting comment ... when I look at your numbers and compare it to Fuzz ... the troll is you
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

"Being stupid and annoying" and what i did i do that was stupid and annoying ? lmfao you just kicked me out of nowhere because your friends from BM didn't like me

DeletedUser55169

it has nothing to do with us liking you or not, you just refused to follow instructions so you were kicked for that. If someone just doesnt fit in a team coz he dont wanna adapt then its time to move on, simple as that. I never said i didnt like you, as a matter a fact i do and i think many do. It says alot we didnt mass attack you after you were kicked, if we disliked you we probably would have but we dont.

DeletedUser51435

"Being stupid and annoying" and what i did i do that was stupid and annoying ? lmfao you just kicked me out of nowhere because your friends from BM didn't like me

Lets see

1) Losing cities because you didn't report attacks
2) Returning support when it arrived that I sent you
3) Being rude in the forums to people who were trying to help
4) Not posting updates in your defense thread ... in fact most of the time Defense threads were started with dead trip reports
5) When you did post a defense thread ... you lied about wall size, tower, phalanx, ram and divine selection ... hell you even lied about a god and my pegs were returned

All in all it was difficult to tell which team you were on so you had to go.

Hmm, i reported all CS attacks, why would you need them all? Just spam in forum.
unless walls were crushed, i never sent back support.

Being rude? People telling me im a noob not knowing how to play this game, that's not rude then? But when i go in on them, i get kicked? Nice!
No defense threads were started with dead trips, lies lies lies. Updated threads when cs was spotted or wall was down.

I NEVER lied about wall size, phalanx, ram, or divine. Neither did i lie about god, why would i? Do you think i wanted to lose my cities? NO.
all my templates were correct.
If you cant read wich city has what god, its not my problem. My templates were not wrong.
You should learn your members how to play man, your dumb noobs cant even time, litteraly saved my city tapping one button while in class, lmfao.