Pnp PnP: Surviving the bitter Russian winter: a how-to guide from House of Bear/Carrion Publishing Inc

DeletedUser50245

Thank you!
is that it sir? no other comments? :D ;)
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
how you do it? who is your next target? ;)

DeletedUser55290

Who is going to attack our cities and say that this error will the following))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

why you still whine here? your team lost 25 cities, 7 players and you jump into vac mode all within 24hrs lol
wnb m
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif
sters

Who is whining?
Ofcourse i Jump into VM when im out of town for Work. Would be stupid not too. Not everyone are here to just send out fakes like you do.

How many players and cities did your 2 alliances lose? 120 players ?

And i guess you should go back and check the timeframe. 24 hours that many cities and players? Really ? Haha

Maybe There is a coincidence between who lost cities and who is no longer there? You know fix the weak links, something you couldnt manage to do.

Keep spamming thats all u are good for ;)

DeletedUser50245

you're Russian bacon or just pretending to be one? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55208

We respect all players on the server and all teams, regardless of whether the war or the world
If you want to find out the relationship with one another, do not use our game
Thank you for playing, you have something to learn ...
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

DeletedUser21560

We respect all players on the server and all teams, regardless of whether the war or the world
If you want to find out the relationship with one another, do not use our game
Thank you for playing, you have something to learn ...
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

IT doesnt Seem that complicated. Just plug and Play. We just prefer to actually Play the game ourselfes. So we Will never learn ;)

DeletedUser55208

IT doesnt Seem that complicated. Just plug and Play. We just prefer to actually Play the game ourselfes. So we Will never learn ;)
But skilfully find salvation getting up on vacation, but on the forum, everyone can fight

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Who is whining?
Ofcourse i Jump into VM when im out of town for Work. Would be stupid not too. Not everyone are here to just send out fakes like you do.

How many players and cities did your 2 alliances lose? 120 players ?

And i guess you should go back and check the timeframe. 24 hours that many cities and players? Really ? Haha

Maybe There is a coincidence between who lost cities and who is no longer there? You know fix the weak links, something you couldnt manage to do.

Keep spamming thats all u are good for ;)

I didn't loose anything you little joke.. Tim invite every garbage in and end up failing. I was the only one who took russian city solo, but you just eat internals in the TEE's back and jump into vac mode when things changed.. typical noobie, so as all your team.

I didn't loose anything you little joke.. Tim invite every garbage in and end up failing. I was the only one who took russian city solo, but you just eat internals in the TEE's back and jump into vac mode when things changed.. typical noobie, so as all your team.
all you do is take cities from players without alliances and you're gonna talk trash?

Also it must have been hard taking that 2.1k city, look at TT-tank his spike on DBP! a full 111, damn, be proud of that!
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif