Finally

Ranga1

Strategos
No idea what happened,... but we all know that you 'ghosted' as you have said, after Erik left and you gave cities away, and you lost all your WW's. and then just 'came' back to look at pm's .. after building up a single city (long time reading pm's) and stacking with defense on the Rim, will the lowest morale you could have, so it made it all impossible for anybody to attack.. yet you always came when your alarm went off and then left it again (after reading the pm's of course) and then simmed for months at a time. why did you not just 'Ghost' again? pathethic excuses, yet you come back at the end

What did I achieve.. satisfaction of playing an epic game with good players, both Red Blue and Green.

As for the insults, thanks, this from somebody who can really talk, but does not fight, and lives on other peoples deeds

:D chill winston! I never knew you were so sensitive and the term noob would offend you so much!

Too many inaccuracies in your stories to even bother correcting you, you have clearly been mungafied and cant see the truth!

Mungus, are you an Erik wannabe, as Ranga claimed? lol :D

I never claimed that (although it would make a lot of sense :D)

I wonder what that costume would entail....

DeletedUser50245

:D chill winston! I never knew you were so sensitive and the term noob would offend you so much!

Too many inaccuracies in your stories to even bother correcting you, you have clearly been mungafied and cant see the truth!

I never claimed that (although it would make a lot of sense :D)

ask mungus :D or leo you said they are secret fans ;)

DeletedUser46395

Belgian running vest and a syringe? High heels and a dress on a Saturday night? Comic Opera Generalissimo's uniform?
There's more fun in trying to guess what an Erik outfit might be than there was in playing Sinope. ;)

DeletedUser45494

well I do have to agree with the FINALLY...

it was an interesting world, should I brag now about how I ended up without either a world or a master trophy?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif