Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

DeletedUser55289

I see some can slander and quote pms and others cant.. should I report it as a threat?, although I felt it was more entertaining than what is presumed about myself and "Bloods directions".. Just saying, would be nice to be told how I broke, "What Rule".
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Ruthie2

Phrourach
You are backtracking
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Capital Horror Serena said in the PM that you wanted Phobia to move north into 44 with you as far as possible. Of course that plan went to crap when Phobia....
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

Howtowin, CH was actually quoting what a playing was or had said before , dont need names as we arent into trying to make people look bad just to stop the BS that people like to twist around. Anyone with a brain can see the direction we have always wanted and we havent faltered from that, if 44 was our direction with or without Phobia we would have gone that way.
Also if the mod is going to delete stuff thats true from one person then please be across the board and delete stuff thats said about others please.
Top 12 thread so again lets get back on track

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Since we need to keep on Topic and stop trash talking on a top 12 thread.

Top 12 Sink or Swim

1. Invicta (1st ABP/11th DBP/2nd OVR)

Solid core in 054 (I don't see how they've got almost 1,000 cities in the ocean already) and what not , what else is there to say about Invicta, been thriving since the start. I don't see where they're getting their BP since they've pretty much taken everyone significant in their ocean. Creeping into 044 , let's see if Rogue Trades will do anything. Strong from the start and growing significantly, therefore i give it a SWIM

2. The Evil Empire (2nd ABP/4th DBP/3rd OVR)

Start of the server, all our eyes were turned on this alliance the powerhouse alliance causing many controversies for their "technical methods", however killing it right now, their growth has slowed down significantly since their ongoing fight with Who cares, but have picked it up since growing down the south. SWIM if they don't get banned

3. Who Cares (3rd ABP/1st DBP/1st OVR)
Who cares enough for me to write anything
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

4. Rogue Traders (4th ABP/14th DBP/4th OVR)

Pretty much have the same stance on their ocean as INVICTA does with theirs, not seeing much of their resources on the market though, bloody traders
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
Seem to have it under control and should be set for the long term in 044 anyway, will see how they react as INVICTA as coming in , possible cuddle ? SWIM

5. Written In Blood & 6. Blood Hellraisers

Was told to remove what i put here ;) MSG me to find out what i put.

7. Noctornus (12th ABP/16th DBP/13th OVR)

Primarily based in 044 and 034 the alliance seem to have a hold more in 034, Wars have been successful for the most part. Been simming along so far, BP shows nothing worthy of a good alliance. Haven't bumped into 044 giants Invicta yet. 034 They must take on the Hatt3rs sooner or later to have a strong foothold in 034. FLOAT

8. AMICI VETERES (13th ABP/23rd DBP/19th OVR)

Do these guys even post on externals ? Must be missing something .. they've got COMPLETE control of 053 which is impressive ,520 Cities in total (second alliance having 20 cities in the ocean). They're set for now, but i wonder what they'll do when all food has ran out in 053. Doing pretty decent in 054 too, well surviving anyway. Been simming though , no BP showing any action. Will see the alliance for some time. SWIM

9. Black Dawn. (10th ABP/13th DBP/11th OVR)

On paper these guys look to have control in 046, but then you see 2nd in the ocean and you know whats going to happen to these guys. Fighting a losing war against BD Eviction notice, SINK

10. Dost Teknesi Hanedan (7th ABP/3rd DBP/ 5th OVR)

Much to most people's beliefs these guys are excellent snipers, Whilst being a little spread between oceans i think they've got some excellent defending. Been hit hard by TEE and WIB but fighting a winning war against Pandemonium, need to core up and fix into one ocean. FLOAT then depending SINK/SWIM

11. New Chosen Toons (17th ABP/12th DBP/15th OVR)

Last time i heard these guys were simming along with WIB. SINK

12. AMICI VETERAS

Same as 8.

Last edited:

Van Helsing

Phrourach

WIM

what are those small biscuits made of almonds called?,,,oh yeah ... Macaroons

DeletedUser21287

Since we need to keep on Topic and stop trash talking on a top 12 thread.

Top 12 Sink or Swim

1. Invicta (1st ABP/11th DBP/2nd OVR)

Solid core in 054 (I don't see how they've got almost 1,000 cities in the ocean already) and what not , what else is there to say about Invicta, been thriving since the start. I don't see where they're getting their BP since they've pretty much taken everyone significant in their ocean. Creeping into 044 , let's see if Rogue Trades will do anything. Strong from the start and growing significantly, therefore i give it a SWIM

2. The Evil Empire (2nd ABP/4th DBP/3rd OVR)

Start of the server, all our eyes were turned on this alliance the powerhouse alliance causing many controversies for their "technical methods", however killing it right now, their growth has slowed down significantly since their ongoing fight with Who cares, but have picked it up since growing down the south. SWIM if they don't get banned

3. Who Cares (3rd ABP/1st DBP/1st OVR)
Who cares enough for me to write anything
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

4. Rogue Traders (4th ABP/14th DBP/4th OVR)

Pretty much have the same stance on their ocean as INVICTA does with theirs, not seeing much of their resources on the market though, bloody traders
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
Seem to have it under control and should be set for the long term in 044 anyway, will see how they react as INVICTA as coming in , possible cuddle ? SWIM

7. Noctornus (12th ABP/16th DBP/13th OVR)

Primarily based in 044 and 034 the alliance seem to have a hold more in 034, Wars have been successful for the most part. Been simming along so far, BP shows nothing worthy of a good alliance. Haven't bumped into 044 giants Invicta yet. 034 They must take on the Hatt3rs sooner or later to have a strong foothold in 034. FLOAT

8. AMICI VETERES (13th ABP/23rd DBP/19th OVR)

Do these guys even post on externals ? Must be missing something .. they've got COMPLETE control of 053 which is impressive ,520 Cities in total (second alliance having 20 cities in the ocean). They're set for now, but i wonder what they'll do when all food has ran out in 053. Doing pretty decent in 054 too, well surviving anyway. Been simming though , no BP showing any action. Will see the alliance for some time. SWIM

9. Black Dawn. (10th ABP/13th DBP/11th OVR)

On paper these guys look to have control in 046, but then you see 2nd in the ocean and you know whats going to happen to these guys. Fighting a losing war against BD Eviction notice, SINK

10. Dost Teknesi Hanedan (7th ABP/3rd DBP/ 5th OVR)

Much to most people's beliefs these guys are excellent snipers, Whilst being a little spread between oceans i think they've got some excellent defending. Been hit hard by TEE and WIB but fighting a winning war against Pandemonium, need to core up and fix into one ocean. FLOAT then depending SINK/SWIM

11. New Chosen Toons (17th ABP/12th DBP/15th OVR)

Last time i heard these guys were simming along with WIB. SINK

12. AMICI VETERAS

Same as 8.

Shame you should have joined us in a pact when things got tough. Then when you couldnt handle the organisation of a more established alliance jump ship to the alliance you were scared of along with your chums. oh hang on this is what happened lol.

DeletedUser54484

Shame you should have joined us in a pact when things got tough. Then when you couldnt handle the organisation of a more established alliance jump ship to the alliance you were scared of along with your chums. oh hang on this is what happened lol.

Yes your coordination was too much to handle so we left to join the "noobs":confused:

DeletedUser55230

Impressive how u can be so wrong w so little words.
The reason they left is exactly bc they didn't wanna hug w u guys. And calling yourselves an organised established alliance is laughable at best since it's easy to seem established when u pact w everyone and never have a legitimate war.

DeletedUser35722

The reason they left is exactly bc they didn't wanna hug w u guys. And calling yourselves an organised established alliance is laughable at best since it's easy to seem established when u pact w everyone and never have a legitimate war.
Who are you again ? oh ... right ...

Written in Blood has a very organised leadership and makes it feel like a family, all those who complain are just haters.

DeletedUser54484

Written in Blood has a very organised leadership and makes it feel like a family, all those who complain are just haters.
it was very organized, and has good leadership. This however, believe it or not, isn't the only factor when enjoying an alliance.. 2 branches, pact and nap is a lot.

And in all honesty, who are you lol

also i don't know bloods history, but if wars come once in a blue moon, then its hard to argue for organization..

Ruthie2

Phrourach

We havent pacted everyone. Take a look around you will see cuddlers, I can name a few, Bloods like to fight and we have wars . Those that know us , dont need a explanation as to how we fight

Ruthie2

Phrourach

it was very organized, and has good leadership. This however, believe it or not, isn't the only factor when enjoying an alliance.. 2 branches, pact and nap is a lot.

And in all honesty, who are you lol

also i don't know bloods history, but if wars come once in a blue moon, then its hard to argue for organization..

Thank you Rangled , respect what you said, we always have wars , its what the game is about and I would be happy to tell you our history if you ever wanted to know

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Honestly who are you .... even i know silly billy Bern , you on the other hand ...

Players dont always use the same name so dont judge someone if you dont know them. Respect how they play not what they are called. In this game you earn respect on the battle field and its not always about winning but dying with honour too.