Emporion: TS World Winners Update!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41868
  • Start date

DeletedUser31071

Congratulations TS!! Never doubted!! Another glorious win!!
Pity i miss this one as i know how much fun i had playing with you all in Zacy. :(
Anyhow hope to meet you again in future worlds!!

Long live The Syndicate!!

Ranga1

Strategos
Yep Syndicate have managed to make an alliance a professional grepo team, still it is just a game and you get no real cash out of it so its not a professional team per se. I'm glad I'm not considered professional or the best to be honest, it would mean other things in my life would be getting less attention, and those things, in my opinion, are more important than some pixels on the screen. But kudos to you guys who DO think the pixels are more important :)

The above post is the first post you have ever made that I have seen where your aren't (only just) trying to bring the beef, congrats. All my contacts that I know I'm playing with right now, if we challenged you it would be you who would be classed as the MRA :D

DeletedUser39822

I keep seeing the "it's just a game" tagline being thrown around and would like to comment that we are all very much of aware of this. You would be surprised to know what a lot of us in TS do in real life and the game while an escape for us doesn't diminish our natural drive to try to succeed in everything we do in work and play. That is the general mindset of the players in this alliance and I am honored and happy to play alongside them. Real life came knocking for me the past couple of months that severely hindered my availability to play and I couldn't ask for a better group of guys and girls that fully understood and picked up my slack.

DeletedUser25276

congrats to my old alliance on a superb victory !
from Byzantium to Zacy and now here there was never a doubt.
WHOAH !

DeletedUser41868

I keep seeing the "it's just a game" tagline being thrown around and would like to comment that we are all very much of aware of this. You would be surprised to know what a lot of us in TS do in real life and the game while an escape for us doesn't diminish our natural drive to try to succeed in everything we do in work and play. That is the general mindset of the players in this alliance and I am honored and happy to play alongside them. Real life came knocking for me the past couple of months that severely hindered my availability to play and I couldn't ask for a better group of guys and girls that fully understood and picked up my slack.

This is the truth Ranga. The whole, "well I am not as good at grepolis, but it is just a game . . ." line from you is just a passive aggressive way to make an excuse for losing or not being as good. It is just a game, so who cares that we are better at it than you and your old friends?

And like Ares said, you would be surprised if you knew what many of us in TS do in RL. We love to compete and win in everything though. And we love this game enough to do our best to force people to play it the right way. This is why we made it our intention to crush the coalition style, which does not create great players.

I really, really encourage you to bring your old friends together. It would be nice to round you all up in one world and destroy you there. So please, please take me up on this challenge.

Ranga1

Strategos
This is the truth Ranga. The whole, "well I am not as good at grepolis, but it is just a game . . ." line from you is just a passive aggressive way to make an excuse for losing or not being as good. It is just a game, so who cares that we are better at it than you and your old friends?

I certainly don't care, as I said, I don't want to be considered good at an online game. You have been providing much entertainment for me on these externals, I really do look forward to see what your next line will be and how much beef you will try and add to it :D Pity Leolis isn't here anymore, she provided even more entertainment :D where has she gone anyway?

DeletedUser41868

I certainly don't care, as I said, I don't want to be considered good at an online game. You have been providing much entertainment for me on these externals, I really do look forward to see what your next line will be and how much beef you will try and add to it :D Pity Leolis isn't here anymore, she provided even more entertainment :D where has she gone anyway?

At least you are consistently a passive-aggressive troll. So, I acknowledge your consistency there. I noticed you called Leolis a "she." Is that because you remember the alpha-female field hockey player that frequently dominated you back at your all-girls preparatory school? Leolis is quite well-mannered, but he is no she. I guess you will have to find someone else to project those girl school memories onto.

As for the game. I see you want no part of my challenge. That says more than whatever passive-aggressive comment you come up with next. Losers always change the direction of the conversation and especially when they cannot speak directly to the issue at hand... which is that we own your sad little behind when it comes to grepo.. .and you are scared to bring your friends and try to change that fact.

You say you do not "care," yet you keep popping up on this forum for a world you do not even play... for a game you do not care about being good at. Me thinks thou dost protest too much. Here is some good news for you though... We in TS are not gender-biased Ranga... we will happily beat you and all of your girlfriends down again. So hike your skirts up and march on down to the registration line.

Ranga1

Strategos
Gee you really are a few wave lengths short of a brain cell aren't you....Apologies to leolis, the she was an error on my part, Sorry Leo!

I believe I addressed your challenge, reading helps:

All my contacts that I know I'm playing with right now, if we challenged you it would be you who would be classed as the MRA :D

As for owning my sad little behind, I believe the score is 1 nil to me (albeit not VS the Syndicate):

https://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=index

As to popping up on here, I believe I addressed that also (again try reading before writing, it usually helps your output) being good is superfluous when discussing why I come on here :D

You have been providing much entertainment for me on these externals, I really do look forward to see what your next line will be and how much beef you will try and add to it :D

Come on Chad, if you going to bring the beef at least think about what you going to say first, but I wouldn't expect any less from a Chad :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chad

DeletedUser41868

Gee you really are a few wave lengths short of a brain cell aren't you....Apologies to leolis, the she was an error on my part, Sorry Leo!

I believe I addressed your challenge, reading helps:

As for owning my sad little behind, I believe the score is 1 nil to me (albeit not VS the Syndicate):

https://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=index

As to popping up on here, I believe I addressed that also (again try reading before writing, it usually helps your output) being good is superfluous when discussing why I come on here :D

Come on Chad, if you going to bring the beef at least think about what you going to say first, but I wouldn't expect any less from a Chad :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chad

Still no comment on taking on TS in another world. You manage to say a lot, while actually saying very little. I think you mostly know that there is no collection of players you could put together that would not get gobbled up by us.

Keep playing though... this is probably your best look. Lol. Rube.

DeletedUser38465

I know I'm way behind here, but did my old alliance Sol Invictus merge with TS in the end?