Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the team with 3 branches (and previously more) is complaining anyone for having allies and calling them lapdogs.. Even though I recall members of LOTR being called strategically unimportant and being used as cannon fodder against their enemies.
Then you should check your memory grandpa because nothing happend like that :wg:
Sure we took in players that where in bad positions but we tried helping them, sadly they where too far away for us to do much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55285

Then you should check your memory grandpa because nothing happend like that :wg:
Sure we took in players that where in bad positions but we tried helping them, sadly they where too far away for us to do much.
For one example
Soniag?

Never seen her get support.

I could name many more but i'll refrain from embarassing you

King Soos

Strategos
I like how the team with 3 branches (and previously more) is complaining anyone for having allies and calling them lapdogs.. Even though I recall members of LOTR being called strategically unimportant and being used as cannon fodder against their enemies.

This world is 3 allainces, savage and all there allies, rimmers and all there allies and then MP

DeletedUser55285

This world is 3 allainces, savage and all there allies, rimmers and all there allies and then MP
I disagree.

You oversee Balds Crew, Rebels etc.

There are a few strong Rim alliances other than LOTR.

However for potential WW candidates, you are correct.

DeletedUser41523

Maybe you should check yours. You took people in that you couldn't help, rationalized that there was no helping and let them take punches (but still keeping them), and then called it "next level strats". ;) Sounds like lap dog status to me.

In terms of WW contenders? Yeah I'd say its about down to 2 groups, i'm assuming that MP is abstaining from WW or merging for it. In terms of actual alliances, some teams have no dog in this fight at all. Mothership, Rebels, BF, Booty Warriors, Storm Legion, etc. This world is loaded with alliances and they aren't all sided with Savage, MP, or Rim.

DeletedUser44960

Mp and you. I wonder where we are going to focus our attention?
If your focus will be like the last time you tried to cs us in that fact me well please dont waste our time to kill it again.

Btw I did give you a time of nearly 2h to stack the city you know killing your troops on a 0 wall is much much better then killing them on a 25+tower
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

No one wants to be on friendly terms with us. LoTR told us we are not that good to be their branch :(

King Soos

Strategos
If your focus will be like the last time you tried to cs us in that fact me well please dont waste our time to kill it again.

Btw I did give you a time of nearly 2h to stack the city you know killing your troops on a 0 wall is much much better then killing them on a 25+tower
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

No one wants to be on friendly terms with us. LoTR told us we are not that good to be their branch :(

ahh well when i messaged wareagle for a pact he didnt respond :(, guessing him being in rimmers did not help

DeletedUser54984

Are you actually dumb? How are we sposed to properly stack against you when we have bigger fish to fry
Wasn’t it only last week you guys said you would focus on us now? And yet again it’s this old pearl! I don’t mind either way concentrate on us or not even without these colonisations our main area is only 8 islands away from your chosen WW area so when choosing which fish to fry maybe that should take some effect in the decision. Or not maybe it’s LOTR’s “next level strats” who knows?!

So I was right, you're losing to everyone correct?
Statisticlywe may apear to be losing, but you should know by now it doesnt mean anything when it comes to us. Stats dont decide who will win the world. Its the players and we have a solid core to rely on.

On a different note using spy's is a cowardly and totally a nubby move and shows that you are worried that we are a threat....oh and the heavy use of LMD's doesnt help you guys.....I'm looking at both of you savage and Kamikaze
index.php

Allthough Kamikaze is slightly more understandable which doesnt make it any less weak.
index.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.