Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser55285

ih13g7

Anyone want to take a stab at what this represents?

Hint: the answer is in the bottom right corner
Just taking the 'mikky'...

P.s.
Eff
i have the best retort if he says its not spam
'just taking the mikky'
Log
Hahahaha
Eff
please let him comment something
i want to use that mad line

DeletedUser55285

Lol he thinks I'm talking about forum mods
Ah, right, obvious!

Any more conversations you want to see?

P.s. Your image disproving spam doesn't work for anyone;
P.s.s. Oh nevermind it does :D

And it represents corv not wanting to play and bel focusing on life

DeletedUser43325

You are free to forward whatever you'd like to tetra, as you already have been doing. It's become pretty evident that talking is more your game anyway. But by all means, go on making a complete and utter fool of yourself. We'll just keep taking cities.

DeletedUser55285

You are free to forward whatever you'd like to tetra, as you already have been doing. It's become pretty evident that talking is more your game anyway. But by all means, go on making a complete and utter fool of yourself. We'll just keep taking cities.
Make fun of my paint skills and i ghost :(
Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 7.50.29 am.png
Red is you guys (i think, not sure how up to date it is)

Blue is corv leaving + me kicking bel to stop yall having to much of a power trip

Ah your referring to the swears in the messages i send lol;

You know some things are easier to spell out and waste less time.

SUE ME

P.s. If you get me banned you'll never have taken a city from me... Which would be embarrassing for you and just ultimately funny for me

DeletedUser43325

I wonder why corv left?

I wonder why bel decided to start focusing on "life"?

I wonder why MTEz ghosted?

By comparison you make WCG look like he has a solid grip on reality.

But like I said, you are welcome to keep making up any kind of realities you would like to suit your narrative. We keep taking cities. You keep crying in an effort to feel relevant. Same old story.

DeletedUser55285

I wonder why corv left?

I wonder why bel decided to start focusing on "life"?

I wonder why MTEz ghosted?

By comparison you make WCG look like he has a solid grip on reality.
See i'd pm you things in game of them saying they weren't interested like a month ago but you'd trip out because i swear in virtually every message

DeletedUser55285

And wait doubling back on this;

Talking is my game - yeah i agree
.... but have you taken a city yet? So far even WG is on top of you guys on that front... Ego Punch !

Even more impressive considering it'd be fairly easy right now...

P.s. I think you'll understand this...
'
you could always apply :)
'
'
on a side note have you ever considered applying for mp ;)
'
No shame on the person asking - its a kind gesture - you could learn from it Mik!

I'll just go on and keep making a complete and utter fool of myself :)

DeletedUser43325

MP: 9 (w/ 2 KOs)
Mouths: 0

And it hasn't even been a week.

I think we're doing just fine. Like always, stats tell the only story that matters.

Also remember when WCG was getting rocked and kept coming up with excuses and rationalizations and mindless BS about how they were "doing better than it would appear" or "losing their way to the top." I wonder if you can see the irony. Well even if you cant, quite literally everyone else does. Hell two people that absolutely loathe me publicly called me sensible a short while ago. You're making such a fool of yourself that even sworn enemies are finding common ground over it. Congrats.

DeletedUser55285

MP: 9 (w/ 2 KOs)
Mouths: 0

And it hasn't even been a week.

I think we're doing just fine. Like always, stats tell the only story that matters.

Also remember when WCG was getting rocked and kept coming up with excuses and rationalizations and mindless BS about how they were "doing better than it would appear" or "losing their way to the top." I wonder if you can see the irony. Well even if you cant, quite literally everyone else does. Hell two people that absolutely loathe me publicly called me sensible a short while ago. You're making such a fool of yourself that even sworn enemies are finding common ground over it. Congrats.
Pls insert quote of me saying that we are losing our way to the top;
If i have i'll happily take that back.

My point is, your 'rocking' of kamikaze is due to most of us not wanting to be in this world... comparing us to WG is just silly hon!
Edit: Wait he didn't want to be in this world towards the end;
Oh well we are like WG but offering slight resistance

P.s. Its painfully obvious to everyone that your obsessed with stats, you might want to get it checked out! One day it will come back to bite you

DeletedUser10810

I really don't like this stat wars at all. Doesn't make any sense. Quite frankly, if you haven't lost a single city yet, that means you are not in the right war and not yet tested.

Also when you are showing stat went down because someone ghosted, the player who ghosted is ghosted because of the attack pressure from MP. Hence that counts in that as well.

Hopefully this gibberish stat stuff and excuses will stop here soon and a real war will begin. There were a lot of chest thumbing alliances around who never saw a real war yet. Hope they prepare well in coming days.

Someone should really do a Top 12 here and saves us from reading all these.