Pnp The Story of Sinope: A Hilarious Tragedy

DeletedUser48833

Im still on there and world still going strong like Rhammus

DeletedUser50592

There was once a self-claimed "legend"(ary liar) on Sinope, and since yesterday "is no more" - ghosted after nearly 3 months of vacation and inactivity - let him now R.I.P., no more jokes about his attitude and behaviour...

Ranga1

Strategos
:D and I bet you were checking everyday, every hour until he ghosted so you could come on here and say that lol

DeletedUser50592

:D and I bet you were checking everyday, every hour until he ghosted so you could come on here and say that lol
Nope, i helped him to decide since i get back on Sinope - with 10+ cities in revolt and 1k+ reports, it was an easy decision for him...
clear.png
:cool:
screenshot_www_grcrt_net_2016_09_25_09_25_30.png

He was not the first and is not the last, the server should end and some players need help to decide to leave. :)

Ranga1

Strategos
:D does it count if he didn't see any of those lost cities or reports? Kinda like saying you stopped a war by praying :D

DeletedUser50592

He ghosted after getting online, that only matters and counts... :cool:
Hopefully you follow his steps soon (like always :D) - you both do not deserve to be Sinope's LMS...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24285

If you look at Erik's profile, he is claiming Sinope as one of his great successes that has contributed to his "Diamond Crown"