Wish List Introduce Two More Gods

• Thread starter DeletedUser55245
  • Start date

DeletedUser36697

I'd rather not completely change how ideas wind up being passed on to the devs but I would if possible like to make things simpler and more visible if that makes sense.
As things stand trying to find things in the forum is a task /qualification unto its self... there are closed threads that are still up.. many years old
Mostly old stuff but it still needs to removed..
could you include this as part of the streamlining?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
I'd rather not completely change how ideas wind up being passed on to the devs but I would if possible like to make things simpler and more visible if that makes sense.
Very reasonable. Just seems like you have lots to do and no reason to redo what was just done.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We currently have like 13 prefixes to describe/label idea and their status. That is seriously confusing and daunting to players who want to submit a new idea and aren't super familiar with this section and how it functions. A more visible set up where someone could look and see what the status of an idea is with less effort I think would benefit our forum. Currently EN hasn't been able to send in as many ideas as other communities and I know for a fact we are just as creative as the other servers. If the set up here was a bit simpler and easier to use we might get more submissions from players who are on the fence about submitting an idea they have. In addition to an updated DNS list I'm hoping for some more ideas from the community so we don't lose out to the various other forums in terms of idea output.