Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

DeletedUser54895

Considering I was in vm for around 2 weeks,I'm doing quite fine.And I'm fine with who I am,unlike you,who is such a huge coward that he can't even reveal his name.I wonder what kind of ridicule you'll have to face if you do.
And as for the Pagasae huggers,I was not one of them,something which you would have known if you had an ounce of brain matter in your head.As for ghosts,I have taken enemy cities as well.Perhaps next time actually do your research instead of incoherently rambling rubbish?

DeletedUser55100

Considering I was in vm for around 2 weeks,I'm doing quite fine.And I'm fine with who I am,unlike you,who is such a huge coward that he can't even reveal his name.I wonder what kind of ridicule you'll have to face if you do.
And as for the Pagasae huggers,I was not one of them,something which you would have known if you had an ounce of brain matter in your head.As for ghosts,I have taken enemy cities as well.Perhaps next time actually do your research instead of incoherently rambling rubbish?

Here we go again Mr Flatliner rolling out the excuses, ooohhh poor old me but but but, i was in VM cry cry cry. It doesn't wash with those of us in the know Mr F. There are NO excuses your entire Grepolis history and current performance shows that you are nothing but baggage, freeloading on the work of others in a top alliance, you should be ashamed but no surprises a coward hiding behind an alliance of proper fighters.

And another of those really embarassing players that feels the need to put a couple of cringy awards on his profile page WOWWWWWWWWW are we meant to fall down at your knees in fear and admiration of your "achievements" LOL, what a loser.

As for ridicule, LOL what a numpty, i'm not hanging around until i get so bored and Ghost that you then feel brave enough to try and take my city LOL. Ridicule bring it on - i hear this sooo many times but as usual i'm still waiting for somebody to come and put me in my place.

I've told you where i am, you have a one in 56 chance of being able to plunder and pillage me but i won't hold my breath.

Maybe time to spend less time on the forum trying to defend the indefencible and concentrate a little more on actually being of some use to your alliance in game rather than hitching a free ride.

DeletedUser52860

Jeez people. These external forums really are starting to fill up with the dregs of society these days; bitter, spiteful posts bereft of any wit, intelligence or humour. Sad little internet trolls, keyboard warriors no-less who seem to get a tingle in their insignificant nether parts when they roll up on to an internet forum to be nasty to people.

Hey you...

Yes you........

You... little sado's who troll an internet forum but hide their in-game identification......

Get up out of your gaming chair and open the curtains. That's it, crack the window a little bit and let that stale smell out!

You see all that out there, that's the real world. You should try it some time? Look some people in the eyes when you are talking to them instead of hiding behind a screen. Maybe you'll find you can actually communicate with others like a normal person......?

Maybe not. But at least if you try you can pick up some more crisps, cheap cider, tissues and hand cream before you head back to your little dark room....!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54895

Excuses says the coward who hides behind name in the external.s.And about the rest,please keep on barking,the more you bark the more your show your stupidity and ignorance,as it's obvious to everyone else that you have no idea what you are talking about.You should know all about ghosting,and if you do it'll be cause you're wetting your pants,not cause you're bored.And what I do on my profile is none of your business,and it's rich coming from you especially?
Tell me your ign,so we can see what type of player you really are.Because right now you're just a loudmouth with nothing to back up what you said who spins exaggerated tales about stuff he has no idea about and is so insecure that he has to prove his worth on the externals.

DeletedUser55287

Jeez people. These external forums really are starting to fill up with the dregs of society these days; bitter, spiteful posts bereft of any wit, intelligence or humour. Sad little internet trolls, keyboard warriors no-less who seem to get a tingle in their insignificant nether parts when they roll up on to an internet forum to be nasty to people.

Hey you...

Yes you........

You... little sado's who troll an internet forum but hide their in-game identification......

Get up out of your gaming chair (tuck that little thing back in your pants first though) and open the curtains. That's it, crack the window a little bit and let that stale smell out!

You see all that out there, that's the real world. You should try it some time? Look some people in the eyes when you are talking to them instead of hiding behind a screen. Maybe you'll find you can actually communicate with others like a normal person......?

Maybe not. But at least if you try you can pick up some more crisps, cheap cider, tissues and hand cream before you head back to your little dark room....!
You enjoying your vacation?

DeletedUser54993

Hey you...

Yes you........

Get up out of your gaming chair and open the curtains. That's it, crack the window a little bit and let that stale smell out!

hey any new turtle im bored keep making DLU

DeletedUser52860

hey any new turtle im bored keep making DLU

Hey, it's my favourite headless chicken. My daily, brain-dead, portion of DBP, lol.

Only turtled here because I've been holding cities surrounded by your alliance since day one you donut. I've still taken more cities from Twisted group than you personally have from Shadies.

Are you just bored because you're not a good enough player to take a city from me, lol.
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

I nominate Ard1tk1 to the hall of shame for being a random attacking, flat-track bully.