Record Breakers

DeletedUser53868

Ha.

All I can say.

Like they say on where I'm from:

"For someone who understands it, half a word is enough"

DeletedUser22115

the difference is we have lost 20 citys or something around tf have lost 80 or something around

So you don't include your second alliance? :O Grepolife shows me, that TF vs Souls and Mind as 50-76. Got to say it like i see it

DeletedUser49229

They count Im afraid. You are losing strong players and replacing them with food. Not a great idea imho.
if you want to count them to make your guys not look as bad its okay i guess but we will see who is standing in 2 months time

see you are also falling down the rankings (to me looks like you guys a falling)

DeletedUser52597

we're losing members (inactives that you OPed) but we're not falling apart FYI. We may lose more but our morale will go up , that's how you play grepo(for fun).

DeletedUser55134

That's very hipocritical. When you lose cities it benefits you (?), but when TS drops cities they are record breakers and falling apart ;)

Lol its funny when you guys come bragging about taking our cities its all justified because you took our (most from inactives) cities, but we are not allowed too, and you blame it on location?
Bruh you recruited 5 players right in our core and you continue doing so, you have no right to say it was location issues because you choose to have location issues.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
not worth arguing because tf are always right

Owen will you ever not be salty ?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser49229

Lol its funny when you guys come bragging about taking our cities its all justified because you took our (most from inactives) cities, but we are not allowed too, and you blame it on location?
Bruh you recruited 5 players right in our core and you continue doing so, you have no right to say it was location issues because you choose to have location issues.
I would like to see a quote from where I said the city’s you took were from location . We have not took any tf player in for a while I thought you was wise maybe if you was acting in this world and not just believing what your founders tell you on skype we wouldn’t be having this conversation

I would like to see a quote from where I said the city’s you took were from location . We have not took any tf player in for a while I thought you was wise maybe if you was acting in this world and not just believing what your founders tell you on skype we wouldn’t be having this conversation
I dont have to believe anything, i can tell from Grepolife that you keep on taking people in who are in TF territory. Maybe you got a little too overconfident and forgot what defence is? I know perfectly well whats going on in this world thanks to my friends telling me + looking at the maps, besides, why wouldnt i be allowed to comment otherwise? Im still in this world, maybe not able to play but im still involved lol

DeletedUser22115

I dont have to believe anything, i can tell from Grepolife that you keep on taking people in who are in TF territory. Maybe you got a little too overconfident and forgot what defence is? I know perfectly well whats going on in this world thanks to my friends telling me + looking at the maps, besides, why wouldnt i be allowed to comment otherwise? Im still in this world, maybe not able to play but im still involved lol

If you want some juicy gossip im your guy.

DeletedUser34426

I have offered my cities to several players who like to send a cs to players with real life issues.
I am serious about my offer with just 1 condition.
I dont know why they have rejected the offers sofar. Seen from an ethical view, getting a city from me is not as bad as getting a city from someone with RL issues.

I have offered my cities to several players who like to send a cs to players with real life issues.
I am serious about my offer with just 1 condition.
I dont know why they have rejected the offers sofar. Seen from an ethical view, getting a city from me is not as bad as getting a city from someone with RL issues.
Can I get a city?

DeletedUser34426

You are certainly qualified. You are known for attacking inactive players only. Just message me in-game. If you can message me in-game.