Pnp You can hug or you can fight

• Thread starter DeletedUser14786
  • Start date

princess Kuini

Phrourach
lmao.gif~c200

DeletedUser53868

I like them this way. All cuddled.

Actually levels it up and makes defeat sound less harsh and victory be a lot tastier.

Ask Owen how it is.. uh, wait a second...

jameslongst

Strategos
And the hugging continues and grows even stronger....

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.

-Abraham Lincoln

DeletedUser55100

Sad day with the demise of P&P , was great while it lasted, sadder still to see both our members and Priory don the sheeps costumes, never thought i would move across to Shady Crown Share but what the hell ....might as well have some fun from within - maybe reinvent myself as a part time spy :) in this world,

..................rather a Trojan Horse :) than a Shady Sheep :( LOL .

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Fair play to Skulls & Co they are giving us one hell of a kicking in the last 24 hours - ouch :confused:
Your spying must be helping tremendously
"never thought i would move across to Shady Crown Share but what the hell ....might as well have some fun from within - maybe reinvent myself as a part time spy :) in this world,

If you would just get out of the closet, (Hiding behind false names), we would happily dismiss your poor services..

DeletedUser55083

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.

-Abraham Lincoln

Stands right and true? Dude was a war criminal and tyrant! But we can leave the historical arguments out of this.

Well, I'd rather be dumber than you (which is close to impossible) if that, at least, made me be a trustable person that wont fly away everything a problem gets on the way.

My tip stands still, sweetie.

oh believe me it's possible, and it is so, by far. How you doing Alex? You bravely ran away? How trustworthy does that make you?

Quote from your IG profile:
"Defender of the day, 15 Apr 18. Fought an entire alliance of very sorry people. I take pride in the fact that a top 5 alliance saw me as such a menace they threw everything they had at me alone. I know I was doing something right when losers band together to take me down! Down but not out!"

I wouldn't call group of people losers who made you taste nearly every single alliance in this world.

I would. How are they doing today?

Ain't that the truth.
BRING IT ON! KEEEEEEEEEP COMING, I'LL HOLD AS MANY OF YOU AS YOU WANT ME TO HOLD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. How's candy crush, Alex?

Sigh another thread where TF are going on about Xan..
Maybe you ought to start a thread up dedicated solely to him, so you can all gang up and go on and on like old maids in it.
Its all rather boring now.

It's cool.
Sad day with the demise of P&P , was great while it lasted, sadder still to see both our members and Priory don the sheeps costumes, never thought i would move across to Shady Crown Share but what the hell ....might as well have some fun from within - maybe reinvent myself as a part time spy :) in this world,

actually I think you're a braying donkey. Why don't you reinvent yourself as someone who doesn't talk about what he doesn't know? Better yet someone who doesn't talk at all!

Last edited by a moderator: