Newspaper Hyperborea Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

Hyperborea_Herald.png

I have decided to do a bi-weekly newspaper for the Hyperborea world. Hopefully this will bring some life into the section. More details will come soon.

DeletedUser36697

Maybe you can include an Honours and Awards mention for the most AGGRESSIVE Alliance and top 3 Attacking Players....

acknowledge the game of war being played here.. in a 2 week period
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser26515

I like the sound of that. There are still a number of active players and attackers here racking up bp. I do need some of the less active to leave tho. So I can take their cities and beat up their neighbors on a more personal level. :D

DeletedUser36697

I like the sound of that. There are still a number of active players and attackers here racking up bp. I do need some of the less active to leave tho. So I can take their cities and beat up their neighbors on a more personal level. :D

why worry about them leaving... farm the heck out of them and they will get the hint

smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser26515

Looks like MoM was having some fun and likely caused the demise of the sea eagles. I believe they flew the coupe to the monks. Anybody in these alliances on here to give thoughts?

DeletedUser36697

I would agree with you perhaps they were misnamed should have been the "TERNS TAIL"
I think most of them know where to find us ;{)
maybe bring some friends

Status
Not open for further replies.