Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser54804

Yeah thats why players are leaving the game, some here are still adults. All these types of things are killing Grep[. its not just INNO .
No you made a mistake giving everyone inv rights
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser25609

Yeah thats why players are leaving the game, some here are still adults. All these types of things are killing Grep[. its not just INNO .
stop crying timothy, or go do it in another thread. this is for top 12 convos

DeletedUser55758

What happened to that kid?
0164.gif

I didn't even get to give him a proper demonstration
dostal.gif
He was rimmed by Thermo.

Really want to know?
Let's see.. Backstabbed by 4 alliances in a row, lost my troops for them, got my fighters rank for them.. then I had to back up and hoped to regroup somewhere else. Because my continuous development was hardened, I chose to restart.

And now I take advantage of my BP time after restart for dealing with some RL troubles, then I will be back on rolling. The game does not end at a restart.

Btw @Ponini21 , member of Thermo? With 1.4k BPs? Hey hey little simmer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54067

Don't use gold... and I'm always using resources so can't be trading constantly. Just watch, ABP will change inevitably.

DeletedUser55758

Don't use gold... and I'm always using resources so can't be trading constantly. Just watch, ABP will change inevitably.
I don't use gold either and what's my fighters rank compared to yours?
And don't bring the "Aaah but you were targeted by Thermo, you lil' turtle" because I played offensively and that's shown by my ABPs vs DBPs comparison. So yeah.. "I got rimmed by Thermo" :( But for sure you were not a threat lol.

DeletedUser44426

1. Thermo o44

There is no news today. SWIM

2. Gods o55

These guys are here to stay. Definitely annoying bunch though, especially Yan/Noob. Reminds me of the one fly that somehow manages to make it into your car before shutting the door. Doesn’t really do much, but it’s the buzzing that’ll drive you insane. Currently going all in on OBH, Odysseus and Sons of Fear. Ocean 55 will be theirs no doubt. SWIM

3. VICTRIX o54

If you wanted to steal somebody's brownies, these guys could help you do it. SWIM

4. Harpoon o45

I'm just getting tired of typing….will be fun to have around, but I don’t see them staying forever...FLOAT then SINK

5. Nocturnos o44

I hope to one day play a server that isn’t plagued by the cancer known as Ra-Ceren and his countless amount of “expansion alliances.” They won't be much of an issue at all for Thermo. They’ll be eaten up alive, undeniably. SINK

6. Old Barbs Home o55

-They now have an expansion alliance, seems to be comprised of old Ark members and stranglers from Odysseus. Getting worked on by Gods. But they are somewhat holding their own, for now that is. I can see them putting up a fight for a time. But however, all fights must come to an end. FLOAT then SINK

7. Written in Blood o45

Nothing to say but… SWIM

8. Sons of Fear

Nothing but food...SINK

9. Tribe of 777

To scattered and they have no core that they can truly call theirs. I can see their players jumping once it all comes down to it. SINK

10. HARPOON.

See #4

11. Odysseus

No core, and no idea what they are doing. No idea how these guys still managed to stick around, but are recklessly being torn up by Gods and Victrix. Seems they are fleeing deeper south of ocean 55. Quickly losing cities, and quickly losing players. SINK SINK SINK

12. FERRATA

From what I understand, they are VICTRIX? Nonetheless SWIM

DeletedUser54804

1. Thermo o44

There is no news today. SWIM

2. Gods o55

These guys are here to stay. Definitely annoying bunch though, especially Yan/Noob. Reminds me of the one fly that somehow manages to make it into your car before shutting the door. Doesn’t really do much, but it’s the buzzing that’ll drive you insane. Currently going all in on OBH, Odysseus and Sons of Fear. Ocean 55 will be theirs no doubt. SWIM

3. VICTRIX o54

If you wanted to steal somebody's brownies, these guys could help you do it. SWIM

4. Harpoon o45

I'm just getting tired of typing….will be fun to have around, but I don’t see them staying forever...FLOAT then SINK

5. Nocturnos o44

I hope to one day play a server that isn’t plagued by the cancer known as Ra-Ceren and his countless amount of “expansion alliances.” They won't be much of an issue at all for Thermo. They’ll be eaten up alive, undeniably. SINK

6. Old Barbs Home o55

-They now have an expansion alliance, seems to be comprised of old Ark members and stranglers from Odysseus. Getting worked on by Gods. But they are somewhat holding their own, for now that is. I can see them putting up a fight for a time. But however, all fights must come to an end. FLOAT then SINK

7. Written in Blood o45

Nothing to say but… SWIM

8. Sons of Fear

Nothing but food...SINK

9. Tribe of 777

To scattered and they have no core that they can truly call theirs. I can see their players jumping once it all comes down to it. SINK

10. HARPOON.

See #4

11. Odysseus

No core, and no idea what they are doing. No idea how these guys still managed to stick around, but are recklessly being torn up by Gods and Victrix. Seems they are fleeing deeper south of ocean 55. Quickly losing cities, and quickly losing players. SINK SINK SINK

12. FERRATA

From what I understand, they are VICTRIX? Nonetheless SWIM

I am Noob, don't blame me!
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif