TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser41656

I have a funny one:

"Hello, for those who do not know me I am leader and founder of Just For Laughs. I am messaging those who are currently higher up in rankings in the event.

So, to sum it up, I have done this in Byblos (Where we won all 4 events) and am setting it up again. I invite the top scoring players from alliances who otherwise are either outside the top 10, or in that 4-10 range that gets barely any buff. I invite those players to JFL in the last hour of the event, this pushes our score up and takes up to first. After we take first, those who helped us do so can return to their alliance, and flip between JFL and their alliance whenever they need the buff.

I do this to compete with the heavy golders in alliances like Bedtime Squad and Bad with Names. This gives alliances and players who would otherwise have no shot at a top reward the chance, and as a result we all share the rewards as needed.

Might seem odd now, but when the 40% bp and the attack buff come up, I will again do this, and those are rewards we all want.

If you have questions, or concerns, let me know. We have done this in the past, my word as good.

Let me know,

C
JFL Family"

Guess who is writting such stuff ?

DeletedUser41096

hahaha then after she spams me for 9 hours straight she falls asleep :D

nori sucks lul.png

Killed all of this from her hahaha

hahaha.png

DeletedUser49993

This a like a book bro, sometimes the read isn't good enough, or is just gets harder and harder to read, so you pick another one, and move on.

Chill, peace.
smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif
Yeah agreed. Just move on from Enemy to Enemy. First at Brossr who were loosing to name changers then at name changers and moving to enemy again. Must be hell of a book with great character.

DeletedUser6378

@Arzaac why would anybody want to leave their alliance to join you to get you the top bonus then go back to their alliance. thats like helping the enemy why would somebody do that?

DeletedUser55714

@Arzaac why would anybody want to leave their alliance to join you to get you the top bonus then go back to their alliance. thats like helping the enemy why would somebody do that?

Not to mention that the second you leave the alliance you lose your bonuses you won..

DeletedUser6378

the only benefit to this is to help your alliance get what they are not good enough to get. Only a fool would do something like that. And your group seriously needs a new name. There isn't a single person in that group i recognize. So you shouldn't be using that name. Instead try using your imagination and come up with one for your group instead of stealing the name from one of the best groups ever.

DeletedUser41532

the only benefit to this is to help your alliance get what they are not good enough to get. Only a fool would do something like that. And your group seriously needs a new name. There isn't a single person in that group i recognize. So you shouldn't be using that name. Instead try using your imagination and come up with one for your group instead of stealing the name from one of the best groups ever.

I have to ask, who are you talking to? Honestly I got lost, are you talking to Charlie or Arzaac. If you are refering the latter, I suggest you once again read what he wrote and that it is in "(quotation marks)" -> he didn't write that.

I just can't seem to understand one thing. How does Charlie have double the BPs of those big bad golders, he probably only uses gold on advisers? That must be one hell of a player then, playing restlessly, using no gold to fight the injustice that BS have brought upon this server. Or maybe he is digging deep into his college fund to but some gold :D Sorry, just couldn't help but speculate
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

P.S. Please say sth stupid so they ban you again :)

DeletedUser55362

Yeah agreed. Just move on from Enemy to Enemy. First at Brossr who were loosing to name changers then at name changers and moving to enemy again. Must be hell of a book with great character.

Do you even know why I left Brossr? Do you even know me?! See where's brrss and name changers now, this is a team play game, what would be the point in playing solo?

Btw, before I left Brossr, the score was not that bad, in fact I was 1-0 vs name changers... But then again, you are
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
for some reason... Sorry you can't have a cool life like me, but if you stop hating and start working that may change your unlucky life..

Peace out fellaw.

DeletedUser49993

Do you even know why I left Brossr? Do you even know me?! See where's brrss and name changers now, this is a team play game, what would be the point in playing solo?

Btw, before I left Brossr, the score was not that bad, in fact I was 1-0 vs name changers... But then again, you are
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
for some reason... Sorry you can't have a cool life like me, but if you stop hating and start working that may change your unlucky life..

Peace out fellaw.
I mean i dont know why you are bringing in RL, maybe shows that your out of arguments, but im not the one who is wasting hours per day for an online game with ignorant people. Furthermore your personal score does not matter. I can remember you attacking your old team as soon as you left them. You dont care about loyalty.

Name Changer is there where it is, because you had to merge with the enemy. Im not even talking about the way you did it. And well i can see Brossr in 9th and 10th place. So as you can see they still survived, even tho they got betrayed.

DeletedUser55714

55 is a trash pit where people can't get their sh*t together and stay in an alliance for more than 5 days.. 44 is kinda like "who are you" land. 54 is a clusterf*ck, and 45 is like the forgotten zone with a bunch of "you're a thing?" things..

Fight me.

And I'm many shots in to this post so love me.

DeletedUser55362

I mean i dont know why you are bringing in RL, maybe shows that your out of arguments, but im not the one who is wasting hours per day for an online game with ignorant people. Furthermore your personal score does not matter. I can remember you attacking your old team as soon as you left them. You dont care about loyalty.

Name Changer is there where it is, because you had to merge with the enemy. Im not even talking about the way you did it. And well i can see Brossr in 9th and 10th place. So as you can see they still survived, even tho they got betrayed.

They are not Brossr, they changed the name, the members are not even the same lol

I only attacked the ones that attacked me. Remember you were the one trash talking to me... Reasons: Read the first message.

The search for the player "Tjaard" resulted in 0 hits. There should be a mute bottom in externals, for real.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser55714

Don't you love it when not even 12 hours after Swag says they break half our lmd sieges and that our lmd's do nothing, they're losing a city to one?

Well, in his defense.. He did say half.. so, only 50% good.